Chapter 16!

Yuzu’s POV

I was really happy to be home with Mei. But, again, I want to get out of here. I felt dirty every day.

I spent most of my time in the washroom cleaning myself as I felt irritated whenever I thought about the incident.

Mei tried to console me but I couldn't let her enter my zone, because I don't deserve her now. I thought it would be better to be away from her.

I wanted to avoid her which would be the best for her. More than that, I can't let Brian hurt her.

These thoughts crept into my mind and fell asleep on the bed.

*****Dream*****

I heard somebody mocking me. It was Mei.

“Mei”, tears fell from my eyes.  “You dirty… you no longer belong to me”, Mei continued with her venom words to Yuzu, but with anger left Yuzu.

The last thing Mei said was, "You broke my trust".

"I'm not to blame." I tried to beg her. But she went away. Mei quit on me.

I see darkness filling my soul when I heard Brian saying, “Now, you are mine and mine alone”.

I yelled, "Don't come any closer".

***********End of Dream**********

I fell sweat on myself and all of a sudden I was shaken by someone.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my sweetheart. She was really beautiful. She seemed kind of hurt. Her eyes were watching me and I didn't see her.

So I lowered my head trying not to see her, but she pulled my chin out and asked me, "Can I sleep with you?".

Who would ignore an invitation so wonderful. I wanted to hold her. It would take the pain away.

I nodded and she sat across the bed and covered herself in the sheet and asked me to sleep.

I tried to sleep with my eyes shut, but I couldn't. Mei was looking at me, "Couldn't sleep?".

I kind of nodded. "Come here, my dear," she put me in her bosom. I laid down my head onto her chest and can hear her heart beating fast.

I wish I could just die. My eyes fell asleep when I heard her heart pounding. I slept in her arms peacefully not thinking what tomorrow would bring. I loved it and I loved her.

Yes, I started falling for her. Would she?

*******To be continued*********