Chapter 34!

Mei's POV
It seems to be a lot of days. I have no idea where I am? I sensed somebody on my arm.

"Yuzu," I whispered.
"Mei, how are you? Let me call the doctor." Yuzu ran outside and came back with a man in a white coat.

"Miss. Aihara, can you recall anything?" ", he asked me.
"My head is killing me. I have to see Yuzu, Yuzu...", I wept.
"Mei, I am just here." I'm not leaving you. Calm down," she tried to quiet me down.
Now the doctor turned to Yuzu and called her out and spoke up..
After a few minutes, Yuzu showed up and started caressing my hair.
"Yuzu, what happened? Why am I here?" I asked.
"Mei... you just jumped in front of me when Brian shot. Luckily, it went through your right elbow. So there wasn't any organ damage. But, you slipped and fell and hit your head around, which made you unconscious and put you in a coma for 3 weeks,' she explained.

"3 weeks? What the hell? Are you all right? What happened to the two of them?o? I wanted...", Yuzu stopped me and kissed me in the mouth.

"Take it easy, Mei." When brian shot you, Billy came in. He shot Brian, and now he's dead. Sara was placed in custody for her crime involving Brian. Brian's father has been arrested. ", she tried to carry on...
""What about Uncle Billy?I didn't want him in on it," I tried to control myself.
"No worries Mei, your grandfather took care of it. He will be out in a few days and also Doctor said, you are doing fine. So we can go home in 2 days after observation", she was still caressing my hair.

"But Mei, why have you done it?" I'm not worthy of you. You could have died you know..." Yuzu started crying. .

"Hey... come here... ", she brought her face near me and I wiped her tears and continued, "Yuzu... you sent me a spark when I saw you few years back but I didn't understand it. But when Sara double-crossed me, I was dead. I wasn't letting anyone into my heart. When I came back here after years, I saw you again. Maybe we belong to each other. I tried to stay away from you. But, you being Yuzu... my Yuzu.... You broke all the walls inside of me... you brought me back to life, Yuzu.. feelings, love, grief to leave you... I felt everything because of you." I chipped her face.

She shouted, "Mei, I love you so much...". I stopped her with a kiss and said, "I love you too Yuzu and you know, I was incomplete without you and now you are mine and I am complete with you "
Yuzu kissed me again in my mouth and said, "and Mei, you complete me."

********The End*********

Finally, that story had a happy ending. I'm no professional writer. So please forgive me for all the mistakes and also thank everyone that has provided the support for the story.

Give your feedback below and vote.
Once again, thank you... Hello... see you in another story about Mei and Yuzu.
In addition, there is a current history "Falling in love". Please read it and support.

Love you all!!!!