Chapter 8!

Yuzu's POV

I've been avoiding Mei for the last couple of weeks. She was with that Charles guy all day and I was just upset to see him around her. But, who am I to be upset. She's not even a friend of mine.

But the feelings she gives me only steal my heart and sometimes it makes me feel bad.  I never felt like this with my exes before. Yes, I've been with guys before and I've never been serious about it.. It was just a phase in my life and I wasn't worried when they broke up with me.

Speaking of which, I heard someone behind me trying to put the hand around my waist. I just got shocked and it was my ex Brian. "Brian, why are you here?". It's been 4 months since I broke up with him when he cheated on me and never saw him after that.

"I came to take you back", he said laughing.  "Never in your dreams", I got irritated and tried to get out of it. But he held my wrist tight and said, "You know about me. I need what I want else I will destroy you".
I'm not about to make that mistake. I just yelled "Let me go" and started walking away from him but I heard him scream, "You are mine and only mine".

"Shit, this is gonna get serious." I mumbled and started walking to my classroom.

****To be Continued *****-**