Chapter 18!

Yuzu’s POV

The drive home stayed quiet. My mom didn't ask me any questions till we got to the house.

“Who did it to you?”, she asked me entering the room, “Is it Brian?, even though he is your ex, I know you didn’t like him much and also I hated him.”.

I shook my head and my mother was angry. She wants to do something, but touching Brian is like digging your own gravestone. He is not from a well-to-do family, but his father operated an illegal business and nobody would oppose their family. And I was more concerned about Mei – I shouldn't let him touch her and the best way would be not to get close to her.

"Mom...", I lay down on her knees in the couch with tears. "Should I take a month-long break?" I don't want to go.» I cried.

“It’s ok baby girl, I will talk to the principal and he will understand”, she was tracing my cheek with her fingers.

And also, never tell anyone about Brian. I just don’t want to……”, I stopped with that.

“I understand. It's your decision, and I'm going to make it. But if he hurts you again, I'll kill him," she burst out angry.

"I'll go to bed, Mom. I had no desire to eat," I told my mother and went to my room. The incident I wanted to forget stayed in my heart but, the face of Mei could make me feel better. I wanted her more.

While thinking of her, I fell asleep.

******To be continued******