Chapter 5!

Mei's POV

I was walking and I stopped when I heard somebody screaming. To my amazement, that was Ren. Ren is good-looking and all the girls would love to talk to him but the scene I saw was different.

Yuzu was punching him in the face and she was also hurt by him on her face. I saw blood dripping through her nose but she kept hitting him. I hate violence and seeing it, I'm not sure I can talk with Yuzu any more.

Suddenly they were stopped by our teacher and were asked to meet the principal. Before that, her eyes ran into mine and I don't want to see her.

She screamed, "Mei, wait until I tell you". I just couldn't deal with it. I just walked away from her. This is really hurting. Being in the Aihara family is not only we are rich, but I have seen violence also. If Dad left this place, it was to lead a peaceful life, but I could no longer see the violence. I slammed my door and drove to my car.

The next day at school, I didn't get to see Yuzu and I didn't care. But I kept on seeing her desk without knowing. Suddenly I heard a voice, "Looking for Yuzu". It is her friend Harumin. I nodded, but she kept saying, She needs to rest because she was injured during the fight. And Aihara, Yuzu only fights for whoever she likes. She stood up for you yesterday while Ren was making comments about you. She takes care of you." Harumin said and walked out of the classroom.

What? Yuzu cares for me? But why?

****To be continued ***-***