Chapter 19!

Mei’s POV

It's been a week since I've seen Yuzu. I wonder how she is. Her drooling face popped into my head and I smiled lightly.

Charles looked at me with a smile. What did I miss? Looks like someone captured your heart. Who's that lucky guy?

"That would be I." Who else?" said one person from behind. Irritated by the voice, I saw brian smiling at me.

He came beside me and laid his hand on my shoulders. “Don’t you dare.” I hissed.

"Whoa... you're the ferocious kind, I love that. Yuzu remained submissive," he laughed.

When I heard Yuzu's name, I felt my blood boil and I was going to slap him, when I heard Harumin, "Get out of here, Brian. We don't want to hear your voice. Leave Yuzu alone and never come near Mei".

"Yuzu belongs to me," he smiled and left the place. That idiot. All I wanted to do was rip his head off. How can he say such a thing.

Harumin sighed and sat down beside Charles and held his hand. When I realized that he was smiling, I smiled.

"Harumin, have you seen Yuzu?" I just wanted to check on her. “No. She's not responding to my calls or texts. Her mother asked me to give her some space,' she said on a worried note.

"Can you give me her address so I can pay her a visit?" I asked silently.  “I can give you but make sure if you want to visit her now but I knew she would feel better seeing you”, she gave a smirk and took a paper and wrote down the address and gave me.

Will Yuzu be more comfortable seeing me? Would she?

*****To be Continued ******