Chapter 21!

Yuzu’s POV

I just came home and locked myself up. Mom called and said she'd be late.

So I changed myself and started to watch shows randomly when I heard the bell. I was nervous about opening the door and waited to hear it again.

When there was a knock at the door, I hesitated to open it to see Mei. She kills me with her gaze. She was such a beauty.

I couldn't see her because she's the last person I ever wanted to see myself like this. I just don't want her to see how I am now.

She's been staring at me for a while. I know what that look means. To break the silence, I asked her, "Mei, what are you doing here...?"

“Hmm, I just wanted to know how are you doing?......”, she replied back in concern, “but, I looks like you are not. Didn't you get enough sleep?" she went on.

I nodded and she said, "Are you going to allow me in or not?"

I just asked her to come over and sit on the couch. I don't want it to happen.

"How are you?" she asked me once more.

"I'm fine, Mei," I smiled in her face. I can tell by the look in her eyes she didn't believe me. She asked, "Why are there black circles around your eye. Are you sleeping well?”.

I nodded in order not to answer her question and suddenly I received a call from my mother. I took my phone, "Yes, mom, so you're not coming for a couple of days?".

She said yes and I said, "Yes, I'll look after Mom. Love you”. I kept my phone and looked back to find out what Mei was doing.

Wow, this is bad. She just keeps looking at me. "Don't do this, Mei," l sighed. "Do what?" she said.

“You are staring at me.” I told her. "So, does that make you uncomfortable?", she smiles.

Yes off course. It gives me the chill. Not bothering to answer her question, I switched on the TV to see another shocking news  - “Due to violence protest, all the trains and buses has been stopped and you were asked to stay where you are until this is being controlled”.

I watched Mei get a call from her father asking her to stay where she is. Crap. I am doomed now. No other escape route.

*****To be continued******