Chapter 6!

Mei's POV

Why fight him no matter how much he talks about me? I don't want people fighting over me. But what a feeling I feel when I think about her.

I want to hold her and make out with her. Keep it down, Mei. She's a girl, and you're not crazy about girls either. You are straight. Love cannot come between girls.

It is a good thing that today is Saturday and that I do not have to see her or stay with her, even if she has not yet come to school. I wonder when she'll turn up. I missed her already.

Mei - stay on guard. You're not sure she finds you this romantic. What'd I think about that? - romantic way...oh my gosh. I should stay away from her for everyone's good.  Am I into girls now? Even so, how will my family accept? Especially my grandfather. It is better to shut myself as always than to get hopes about her.

The day went by as Mei was still in her been suddenly there was a knock in my door. Who could it ne? Today is Saturday, and why don't I be allowed to live in peace

Yes, daddy, I'm coming," I mumbled and went out. But it was not Dad. I was shocked to see Charles standing out. Speaking of Charles, he's my childhood friend as Himeko but close to me than she is.

"What are you doing here?" Saying I just hugged him. Letting himself go, "What to say, I was lonely without my princess. So I packed and came here". He replied.

That is how we speak, but we are only friends. I came to know that he moved here to deal with his father's affairs and also moved to the same school that I am. yes, to Aihara academy. I felt so lucky to have a friend by my side.

****To be Continued ******