Chapter 12!

Mei’s POV

I went home and refreshed myself. I took the assessment sheet of Yuzu and smiled at what I saw. She's got smiley faces everywhere. I couldn’t stop laughing and went through the assessment and felt she is so bad in Maths. I sighed and prepared a calendar for her about how I can tutor her and I don't know when – I felt asleep while preparing it.

The next morning, I walked into the classroom and looked at Yuzu. She smiled strangely at me and had the puppy's eyes as I stood beside her.

“So, you assessed my answers”, she asked with those eyes.

I can't control my smile, "by the way, why do you have to put all the smiley faces in the sheet?".

"I thought I could make you smile rather than make you tense with my answers," she said again with those puppy eyes.

I laughed aloud but I wanted to hug her. I tried to control myself and answered her, "But, it doesn't stop that you are much worse at math".

"And that's the reason I have a beautiful tutor to teach me", she smiles.

“ Your beautiful tutor can sometimes get mad when you don’t behave properly”, I replied. I know I've begun to flirt with her and I've enjoyed playing with her.

She gazed through my eyes and turned towards the window. I was about to tell her something, but I was interrupted by our math instructor.

I went straight to the library after school and was unable to see Yuzu there. I waited a half hour and it really started to get on my nerves.

I picked up my cell phone and started dialling her number, but I heard her phone ringing near me.

I was going to burst into anger, but I stopped looking at her face. I was shocked and I screamed, "Yuzu, who punched you in the face?".

Yuzu tried to hide her face and I cried out angry, "Stop hiding your face and tell me who did this to you?".

Tears started pouring from her eyes. “ Mei….” Is all I heard and she fainted.

****To be Continued****