Chapter 24!

Yuzu’s POV

I heard a snoring after an hour and saw Mei sleeping on my chest. My heart was bursting.

No, this shouldn't happen. I couldn’t be with her. It's to keep her safe. I have to keep it under control. I brought her to bed in bridal style and put her to bed.

I couldn't sleep the whole time. I was excited to be around her in the same bed. I started going through the bag.

"Where have I kept the bag? It is making me mad… where did it go?”. I began to shout. But I have to keep my voice low.

Mei can't see me doing this. She'd be hurt more than anything.

I looked around and remembered I kept my bag in the living room couch. I grabbed it and ran into the room.

I put my hand inside and I picked up the drugs inside. This is what I was looking for. I swallowed it into my mouth and felt wonderful, forgetting all about it.

"What are you doing, Yuzu?" I heard Mei's voice up back. I hope she hasn't noticed.

I sluttered, “Noth….ing… You… go… to sleep.”. But she refused. "I am aware of what you have done." Where did that come from? What are you doing to yourself, Yuzu?" She started shouting at me.

“I didn’t do anything Mei and it is none of your business, stay away”, I hissed at her. My heart was in such pain. I slammed the door and lay back on the couch.

What is happening to me? What have you done to me Brian? I cannot forgive you.

******To be continued******