Chapter 23!

Mei’s POV

It's already late and I thought about getting out of Yuzu's house as I see her feeling uncomfortable around me. To be honest, I am hurt to see her behaving like that around me.

It's no MY Yuzu at all.

When I was about to say I was leaving, I saw the news and I didn't know what to do now. I got call from my dad as well to stay in my friend’s house which is obviously in Yuzu’s place and he said he will pick  me up the next day.

So the two of us sat quietly for a while. Then she lightened her throat and said, "What would you like for dinner?".

Actually, I am starving. I smiled, "Everything's okay for me unless it's good for my stomach".

She growled, “hey, I am a good cook you know.”, telling she went to her room and took a dress and gave it to me. You can change into it and showed me the room.

I went into the room to see all her photos with her soccer team hanging on the board and I stopped there wondering when I saw the Math attestation sheet which I gave her the first day during our study time hanging there. I smile widely and went into the bathroom to clean myself. I changed for the dress she gave me and I started going in the dining room because it smelled so good.

I saw Yuzu with a great smile. How many days it has been seeing her smile like that.

She said. “Tada… Dinner is ready”. I sat in the chair in silence and began to eat. It was really delightful. I noticed that her eyes are on me to know how it is. I said, "It's tasty".

She smiled and started eating. After she washed the dishes, she asked me if it was okay to watch movies. I was actually so tired but spending time with her – I didn’t want to miss it.

I nodded and sat in the couch while she searched for movies and ended up in Harry Potter Movie Marathon.

I sat closer to her and saw her arms stretched over my shoulder unconsciously and in a few minutes I was so sleepy in her chest. She was so good to cuddle.

I enjoyed the smell. It was so peaceful lying on her chest.

*****To be continued******