Chapter 30!

Mei's POV

Billy has appointed two people to follow Brian and Yuzu and he's giving me updates on what's happening. They told me Yuzu was attacked and beaten by a girl and Brian. Makes me wonder who this girl is. If I reach for her, she's dead.

It's been a week since I saw Yuzu and I wanted to see her. I decided to call his mother and let her know I was coming home. I reached Yuzu's home by four o'clock and was greeted by her mother. Yuzu was seated on the couch like she was shocked to see me.

"Hello Yuzu, how are you?" I waved at her and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Yes.. I'm fine," she slipped. I smiled at her as I heard her mom say, Girls, enjoy your day, I have to run now. Yuzu, I will not come home tonight due to my shift, love you." We see her running through the door.

"So, when are you planning on coming to school, Yuzu?" I was expecting a reply from her, but she remained silent. She was seeing down the whole time since I came here. I went and sat near her and cupped her face, "Yuzu, what is bothering you?"

Yuzu's POV

That's it. Her tender hands touching me, her angelic voice that always cared about me. I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I wanted to taste her lips. I was snapped out by her touch, "Yuzu, what is bothering you?"

I'm not in a position to answer her. Every time, I lie to her, my heart aches, as if someone is squeezing it.

"Mei, why did you show up here?" I asked her. I thought she'd never visit me like I treated her last time. She's still out there.

"Should I have reason to visit you, Yuzu", she replied back.

"You shouldn't be Mei, I'm not worthy of you coming to me," this time I looked her in the eye.

"Shh, Yuzu, you're more than enough for me and you're more than I deserve," she said as if confessing to me.

"But, Mei...", before I said anything, her lips were on my lips. I couldn't fight it and I kissed her. I'm not sure how long we made out, but it was so sweet and she was so sweet. Her scent.. Her smile... all she's got captivates me.

We break from our kiss only to start kissing again and this time, I laid down on couch with Mei above me and literally playing with her hands around my stomach. We couldn't stop, and within minutes, we were in my bedroom, in my bed. How have we come to this?

We stopped kissing until Mei received a call from her dad.
"Dad, it's okay if I stay at my friend's place today," she told her dad and ended the call. Her dad agreed to it, but I didn't want to. Though my heart was aching for her presence, my mind was asking me to avoid her. But, you know, heart is finally winning.

"Off your mind, Yuzu," Mei hit my arm. I smiled at her and I noticed that we were in our bed with our bodies pressed together with no gap and my arm around her waist and hers around my neck.

"Shall we stay like this?", I asked her.

"I would love that." For all eternity," she smiled at me.

Yes. I wish Mei would stay with me all my life. All night, we hugged and kissed each other. Mei was showering me with her love as if I am the only person in her world and few hours later, she slept and my head is on her check with my hands around her waist and she is also wrapping ne around her arms not letting me to go. That would be enough for me.  I slept. After a while, I guess.

*****To be continued *****