Chapter 4!

Yuzu's POV

It's been a week since Mei started coming to our school and every day watching her, I feel like I'm falling for her. But we haven't spoken a lot.

But what if she doesn't like me. What if she doesn't love girls. Reflecting on the thoughts I began to walk towards the dressing room, I heard someone talking about Mei.

The sound seemed familiar. That was Ren, the Romeo at our school. He's tall and handsome where every girl falls for him. But Mei? Although it's none of my business I've been bending over my locker to hear what they're talking about.

"I will make mine." I cannot wait to taste her in my bed", when I heard him saying this about Mei, I can sense my blood boiled and started walking towards him and started hitting him shouting, "Stay away from her you junk.".

Our professor stopped us and we were told to go to the principal's room. Unfortunately Mei saw me beating this piece of junk and she just started walking on the other side as if I had become an alien to her.
I yelled "Mei, stop" and grabbed his wrist. But she hissed back, " Leave me Yuzu, i don't want to see you" and started moving.

I was depressed when I heard that, but I heard somebody make fun of me and it was Ren. If not for Harumin who stopped me, I would have killed him.

*** To be continued ****