Chapter 7!

Yuzu's POV

After two long weeks, I'm at school at last. I missed my soccer training and, of course, Mei. I'm here in class to see her. She's not here yet, though. I overheard Harumin teasing me, as usual. I don't care about that. I'm just here to see Mei.

When the first bell was about to ring, I saw her go inside, but wait, who is it? She's coming with some dude. He's really handsome and yes, they looked great together. She had an awesome smile when being with him.

I don't know if it makes me sick to see her with him. Is he her boy friend and he has his hand around her shoulder but she didn't reject him at all. They looked like a happy couple.

And the sad part is, she didn't sit on her usual seat near me. She smiled at me  and returned to where there were two seats together and they sat on their seats.

What's all this about? Why do I have to worry about who she's going to be. I ran out as soon as the class ends to the soccer practice but I couldn't concentrate there as well. So I excused myself and went home.

Mei's POV

When I came into the classroom, I was so happy to see Yuzu and without knowing that I had the happiest smile in my face seeing her. She doesn't seem very happy to see me. Is it because I ran off from her that day.

I don't want to emphasize that, so I sat in the seats so I could sit with Charles. However, I was happy to see her as she put the tip of the pen into her mouth. I know it's a weird habit, but she's cute.

Once the bell rang, she got away. I wanted to follow her, but I have to wait until Charles gets here. We've been on the ground since Charles wanted to try volleyball. I sat in the bleachers watching everyone. My eyes automatically fell on the blonde but she doesn't appear focused today. I'm not sure what happened to her because within minutes, I saw her talking to the coach and leaving the field.

*****To ne continued ***--***