Chapter 3

Yuzu's POV

I heard my mom yelling at me downstairs. She is late for work and cries, Honey, I'm leaving. Wake up quick so you don't get late for practice. I left the breakfast for you... I'm late for work today. Behave yourself".

My father died because of heart problems when I was little and since then mom has worked hard to take care of me and I love her. She's a best friend of mine.

Lazily, I got up out of bed, showered, grabbed my soccer bag and left school. We were so exhausted at practice and suddenly I saw a beautiful, tall, raven-haired girl walking around the soccer field. I couldn't get out of her sight, and that's when I realized the ball was going to hit her. I stopped it anyway.

After my workout, my mind was so full of thoughts of her and I was lying on my desk in my class playing with my pen.

My best friend Harumin noticed me, "What's the matter, mate. You look so down".

"Harumin, I missed you", I hugged her. That's when I noticed the raven hair beauty entering into the class and introduced herself as "My name is Mei Aihara and I just moved here from U.S. I hope we will get along".

The whole class was watching her. Why not. She's such a perfect woman. Even if her dress was simple, she looks great.

My heart started pounding fast when she sat on the desk near me and she was blushing now when I told her, "Hey beautiful". And that look can literally eat me alive. 

She replied, "Hey champion, thanks for saving me " and blinked. I had no control and my best friend said, "Stop drooling Yuzu".

We were together at every class with the exception of PE. when she had her musical class back then. I could see her eyes all the time.
I don't know what the future holds for.us but this moment - I don't want to lose it for nothing.   

*****To be continued******