Chapter 32!

Mei's POV

I was so upset when I heard that from Billy, that Brian had been abusing Yuzu for a long time, and he was doing the same thing at school. That's it. Time to put a stop to it. I called Billy and asked him to send whatever evidence he collected against him and his father. He showed up and gave me everything, but he was worried.

Mei, I can deal with it. Let me take care of this. Don't do anything stupid", he pleaded.

"No Billy, I actually thought of just sending all the evidences to police to get them caught and throw them in jail, but now for the things that Brian has done to Yuzu, I wanted to end it my way ", I screamed.

"At least tell me what you're going to do and I'll be there with you," he said, and I nodded. I won't do it, though. I need to stop it myself.

I planned what should be done. I sent the evidence to the cops and a few to Brian and Sara. A few minutes later, I received a call from Sara: Hey Mei, we can talk about this. What do you want?"

"Do you want to speak?" Then you and Brian come to the old factory out of town," I told her with a smile that she accepted.

Yuzu's POV

I missed Mei. But I couldn't meet her like I wanted to. Brian warned me that if I hung out with Mei, he would hurt her. That's why I resisted meeting her. More than Brian, his friend Sara is such a toxic person. I wish I could stay with Mei forever. My thoughts came to a halt when I received a call from an unknown number.

"Yuzu, is Mei there?" I heard the tension in the voice.

"No, may I know who is speaking", I asked.

"It's Billy, her uncle," I noted the worry in his voice and asked him what happened. He said Mei might get into trouble because she wants to end Brian and Sara.

What? Put and end to them? How did she find out?  I phoned her, but she didn't respond. Damn it, Mei, where are you?

*****To be Continued *****