07. The Dream

Gifter's POV

Sitting at my office desk, I went through the reports I had to fill out.

"Lady Katlyn! Lady Katlyn!" Cried Bree running right into the room. She was gasping for air trying to catch her breath.

"What's wrong Bree?" I asked her a bit of concern filling my voice.

"I-I've been a-able to reach the girls!" She breathed out. I stood up from my chair.

"You have?" She nodded finally being able to slow down her breathing. "We must make haste and reach the dream temple as soon as possible."

Rushing to the door, I made sure that I let Bree keep up with my pace. We had to make sure we got to the Dream Temple so that we could reach Haley and Denice. This was an important step for them completing their task since we can't confront them physically.

My brunett hair bounced around my back as we almost reached the building. Bree slowly tagged along behind me still not have recovered her breath entirely. We reached the Temple in no time. Now it was time to enter into the dream state to connect with them.

♠Dream♠

I stood up straight in a white room. There were two couches set up not too far away from me and a grey door. Now we had to wait for the girls to enter the dream realm. Bree sat at one of the couches bringing out snacks and laying them out of a table that appeared between the two couches.

Slowly the door opened and the girls emerged. They were so beautiful. They almost brought tears to my eyes seeing how much they had grown. Slowly they made their way toward me.

"Who are you?" Asked Haley.

"Oh my dear Haley, you were always the one with a bit more confidence. And Denice you remind me so much of your mother, we were both such great friends. My how much you two have grown."

"Where are we?" Asked Denice.

"Why dont we sit down and I'll answer the rest of your questions." I led them down to the couches were Bree had set out an arrange of fruits, glasses of lemon waters and cookies. "Now to answer your first question, my name is Katlyn and this is my dear friend Bree. We are all here in the dream realm."

"And you're saying that you two are from our home planet?" I nodded to Denice's question.

"Yes we quite frankly are. It's truly an amazing opportunity to finally be able to contact the two of you. I am quite sorry that we just left you on Earth like that. But must I say that you two have grown to be two quite beautiful young ladies. Your parents would be so happy to see you."

"Will we be able to meet them?" Asked Haley.

"No Im sorry you wont at the moment. The connection we have with you is still quite weak and only the ones with higher possitions can actually reach you.

"Oh..." the two of them said in disappointment.

"But dont be sad! What Bree and I have come to do is answer any questions you can muster up for us. Though the only thing is we can't help with things related with your task, they can only be things about who you are and where you originate from."

"Ok we understand." Said Denice.

"What's the name of our planet? Spoke Haley first.

"Ah our planet." I said with a smile. "We live on the planet of Sram, the planet of the wealth."

"What makes it the planet of the wealth?" The two girls asked. I turned to Bree and motioned for her to answer so she could be in the conversation.