08. Thank you dinners and goodbyes

Hey my little stalkers ;) So quick note then I'll let you continue.... Chapter dedication to SandraGantor because she recommended this story for this 1D fanfic competition. I might enter in that so if I do make sure you guys vote for m :P I'll give you more details later. Now onto the story!

______________________________________________________________

-2 days later-

Denice's POV

"We better hurry, we don't want to be late for dinner." I called out to Haley as I quickly popped my head into her room.

"Alright give me a sec." Walking into the hallway I headed into the living room.

It looked so weird. Most of the furniture was already sent to an apartment we found in Holmes Chapel even though we aren't actually moving for another 2 to 3 weeks. I'm pretty proud of how much we've done in the last 2 days. Today we where heading over to Louis' house again since we promised his mom we'd go over for dinner.

"I'll be in the car!" I called out. Grabbing my sweater I slipped it on and unlocked the car. Climbing in I took out my phone and started reading this book called "Meltdown." It was for an 'older audience' but I honestly didn't care since I was pretty smart already.

"Ok let's go!" Haley said jumping into the car and turning it on. I put on my seatbealt and waited for te 5 minute drive to Louis' house to be over.

Pulling into the drive way, we got out and went to knock on the door. Louis opened the door and gave us a quick glance before yelling over his shoulder.

"MUM! The girls are here!" I heard her yell back along the lines of "Bring them in." Louis opended the door completly and we walked into the kitchen to see if Mrs.Tomlinson needed any help.

"Oh no,no girls don't worry about it! The food wont be done for another 30 minutes so why don't you go sit in the living room. Here I'll call Louis and you all can 'hang'" Before we could tell her that it was ok and she didn't need to call him she hollered for him. "Louis!"

He walked into the kitchen with his twin sisters giggling in his arms. "Yeah mum."

"The food won't be done for another 30 minutes so go do something with Haley and Denice, and don't you worry about your sisters." I looked at the ground and shuffled my feet. Boy was this awkward.

"Ok... want to come up to my room?" he asked and we shrugged. Louis let us up to his room. All I could say when we walked in was that it was a mess!

"Not the most organized person I see." Said Haley with a smirk.

"Nope."he said proudly. "I guess you guys can sit on my bed..." we both walked over and gingerly sat down.

"So..." I said looking at the walls. "I see you like The Fray."

"Ha yup they're amazing." I nodded. An awkward silence filled the room. "When are you two leaving again?" He asked after a little while

"In a few weeks or so." responded Haley. He gave a small nod.

"I want to thank you two." He said not being able to look at us in the eye.

"Why?" Asked Haley.

"For selling the house to my Mum. I mean this was huge, we would have had to move to America.... and really I just want to thank you because I get to still live in the place I love and can now still call home."

"You don't have to thank us for it Louis, really. If we had known you guys were in need of help that desperately we would have jumped in to help, even if we weren't planning to sell the house." I smiled at him.

"I owe you two big time." Louis said chuckling.

"Louis, can you promice us something?" I asked. I didn't even think about it, it all just seemed to come out on its own accord.

"Yeah sure."

"Promice us that you'll sign up for the coming up season on XFactor." This was definetly not planned but it seemed right asking him to do so. He looked at us surprised.

"Me? Go on XFactor? I'm not sure I can do that, I mean I'm not even a good singer!"

"Louis are you kidding?! You have an amazing voice! People should hear how awesome you really are!" A slight pink color rose onto his face.

"Thanks, I'll do it but just because of you two." He gave us a wink and just then his Mum called us for dinner.

-2 weeks later-

"Got all your stuff in the car?" Called out Haley.

"Yeah almost, this is the last one!" I yelled back.

Today we were driving off to a new apartment we had found at a decent price in Holmes Chapel. Looking out the window, I see the Tomlinson's pulling into the drive way. I was happy that they were going to be living here. I don't think I would have liked a complete stranger to be living in the house where we grew up in.

Looking at the almost empty house, I let out a sigh. It was hard leaving this house. We grew up here and this was our home. Going into Mum's and Dad's old room I try hard not to cry. The king sized bed still sits in the middle of the room with its light brown colored walls. It's been a while since I've been in here...

Walking to Mum's old vanity, I sit down and look at myself. Glancing down I see a book that's on the table. I never remembered seeing this but then again we didn't want to touch any of our parent's things.

Carefully I opened it to find pictures of me and Haley when we were little. It showed pictures of every Easter, Birthday party or Christmas we shared with Mum and Dad. Taking the book and clutching it close to my chest, I walk out of the room gently closing the door and slipping the memories into my bag.

I meet up with Haley once again downstairs where all the Tomlinson kids are running around with Louis. Mrs.Tomlinson is there talking with Haley.

"Now you girls take care." She said. "Thank you girls so much once again." She came and gave us hugs.

"You're welcome Mrs.Tomlinson, but really it was no problem." I said with a smile.

"Call me once you get there alright? I want to make sure you get there safely."

"Ok we will." We waved goodbye and started to head to the car, when I stopped and turned to Mrs.Tomlinson again.

"What's wrong Denice?" She asked.

"Could you do us a favor?"

"Yes of course what is it."

"Can you make sure Louis auditions for this coming XFactor?" She seemed a bit surprised by my request.

"Alright I will." She said with a smile giving me one more hug. "Bye girls!" She called out as I got into the car. We waved goodbye and started on our trip to our new home.

___________________________

I'm not super proud of how this chapter came out but it was the best I could do to get an update quick. Challenge: 6 votes 5 comments? Is that too easy? I really want more people reading this so if you could get others to read this I'd really appreciate it!

Also please read my 1D vampire story Haze. You can find it on my group account called @NiallersIrishPanda. Please help me promote that one too :) Don't have anything to say anymore sp I'll leave you at this ;)

-Manda