12. Ze partay

Haha the title for this chapter is so dumb XD i didn't know what else to name it and that's what I came up with. ANYWAYS here is chapter 12! Wow there's still a long ways to go ;P also just a small heads up that things might be speeding up because I'm quite behind by my standards.

____________________________________________________

Denice's POV

-Friday Night-

RIIIIIIIIINNG! RIIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

I got up from my comfy spot on the couch and walked over to my phone. It lay ringing like crazy on the kitchen counter. Partly annoyed that I couldn't watch my favorite episode of Friends, I answered to whoever it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey Denice!" A familiar voice rang through the line.

"Hey Harry. What can I do for ya?"

"Are you and Haley going to come to the party tonight?" I bit my lip and thought for a little. Harry has been pestering us about going all week. Honestly, I dont want to go and I think that's speaking for Haley too.

"Um...I'm not sure. We don't have anything to wear either." I tried my best to muster up a good lie.

"Please can you two come?" He whined and I could just imagine the little smirk that would be hidden behind his green eyes.

I let out an audible sigh. "I guess we will."

"YAY!" I cringed at how loud that was. "Ok so I'll come by and pick you two up at 7:30! I have to go see you then!" And without even giving me a chance to say goodbye, he hangs up. Rolling my eyes I walk over to get a watter bottle from the fridge.

Opening the bottle I take a long gulp. I glance at the microwave and it says that its 6:32! I nearly spit out all the water in my mouth.

"HALEY GET READY! HARRY IS GOING TO BE HERE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR TO PICK US UP!" I yell as I run over to my room and start digging through my closet.

"What?! What party?!" She asked coming in.

"That one Harry kept annoying us with!"

"That one?!"

"Yes! Now hurry we dont have a lot of time!!" I yelled at her and continued to look for something in my big pile of clothes.

"Oh my gosh! What am I going to wear?!?!?!" She ran out and went to her room.

Deciding I would find something after a shower, I jump into the bathroom and scrub myself down. I let out a small breath as the green apple soothes me a little. When I'm done, I immediately dry myself and wrap myself in a towel before blow drying my hair.

After most of the water is long gone, I head back to my closet to look for what I'm going to wear. Picking up a floral sleeveless blouse, I pair that with a pair of nice jeans. Digging through my shoes I find a pair of silver flats and put those on as well.

I go back into my bathroom and turn on the curling iron. While it heats up I look through my jewelry box. There's a ring with a pretty pink flower so I slip that onto my finger and then put on a necklace that says "HOPE" in gold letters.

Taking another look at the clock I see that I only have 25 minutes left to get ready. Quickly I curl my hair and then pull it to one side. Putting on only a little bit of makeup I look myself in the mirror and smile. For getting ready in a rush I think I did really good.

Grabbing my purse off my bed, I walk to the living room. I check my phone and see there's a text message from Harry saying that he was on his way.

"Haley you almost done?!" I yell.