22. New twist in the plan

Denice's POV

"How are we going to find our way back out?" I asked. After talking with Liam, we kind of got lost in the hallways of the building.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing." said Haley but I wasn't too sure.

We walked up to a door and there stood a buff security guard. "I'm sorry but you don't have the authorization to go past these doors."

"What are you talking about?" spoke Haley and I could distinguish a slight change in her voice. "We are Simon Cowell's personal assistants."

The man's eyes clouded. "Of course! Pardon for the confussion." he let us walk in and I couldn't believe how it even worked.

"You, my sister, can do incredible things." I chuckled.

"I try my best." she laughed.

We walked around the building and through the winding halls that lay inside. I was pretty sure we were going the opposite direction of the exit but something compelled me to keep going.... Soon we found ourselves in a hallway with all of the judges' rooms aligned one after the other.

"What are you two doing here?" asked a voice that I never put a face to before but sounded strangely familiar. I turned and saw who I believed was Simon Cowell. He had that golden like glow that the boys had but it wasn't as bright. It was actually more of a silver color...

"We came to speak to you. Don't you remember?" said Haley, in what I now call her 'charm speak'. Simon's eyes clouded but it was only for a moment.

"You two..." he seemed taken back. "The two of you aren't just any other regular teenagers are you... you were sent here with a task?"

I was not expecting him to say something like this!

"I-We don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered.

"Don't try and fool me." his voice was full of authority. "Kaytln, the Gifter, sent you here didn't she?"

"H-how do you know." I asked. Haley just stood there in silence and shock.

"Because she kept me aware of your arrival. When I was born I was given the role of a Guardian. I was sent here 60 or so years ago and no signs of my task have shown until you two appeared." Simon's words kept on surprising me.

"So you're saying that you're in a way part of our task as well?" I was completely taken back with this information.

"It seems like so..." spoke Simon.

"Now that this is new.... what are our plans for now?" asked Haley.

"Well why don't you two come in here so we can talk without interruptions." suggested Simon who them motioned for us to enter his dressing room. "How long have you two been on Earth?"

To any other person, his question would take many people by surprise.... "Since we were quite young. I don't remember much... the people who found us said we were around the age of 5 when they found us." explained Haley.

"We lived just normal lives like everyone else until the couple who found us passed away and we were left with their belongings. It's been almost 2 years since we've been fending for ourselves, and during that process we discovered little information about the purpose of our task. Nevertheless we still have some large components of our task in play." I added.

"Well, what are your names since it seems I so rudely forgot to ask."

"I'm Denice." I introduced myself.

"And I'm Haley."

"Well, Haley and Denice, I hope not to come out too strongly but I hope that I can aid you in anyway possible so that your task may be completed." Simon gave us a kind smile.

"Thank you." said Haley.

"If I may, I hope we can become a sort of family." he was unsure by his words but i knew he meant for the best.

The Gifter's POV

I looked up at the 3 moons in the sky and closed my eyes... immediately a picture was painted into my sight.

There stood the two girls we had sent to the planet Earth, but now they stood next to a familiar face.....

The man was of an old age, even for our kind. I tried my hardest to remember who that man was but nothing came to mind.

I reached into the deeper part of my memory and brought out some old ones from the past Gifter. There can only be one Gifter and that is why I had the last Gifter's memory until I have written every single one and stored it in the Records.

I now knew who this man was.

Simon was sent to Earth a long time ago for his task lay there.

I had spoken to him last when the girls were sent out on their journey to Earth. He was supposed to find them on the new planet, but since it was so foreign to us we did not know what to expect.

But now the three have met and it only means one step closer for them to complete their Task...

______________________________

Been awhile since I did the Gifters POV. What did you all think of this chapter? Did any of you expect it??? Cx

Please make sure to VOTE and leave a COMMENT bellow. Also PLEASE SHARE this story and get more people to read it :)

So yeah that's all I have to say so until next update x)