14. I've seen you before

I BET YOU ALL ARE HAPPY FOR THIS UPDATE XD!!!!!!!! it's been awhile ;) hopefully you all finished last chapters challange and if not well... I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS! Moving on with the chapter...

_______________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I was walking down the street toward their flat. Tomorrow classes would start again and I wanted to ask if they wanted to stop by for breakfast. My mind was clouded with finding a way to ask a certain question.

When I got to where they live I found it completely empty. No cars or anything in the house. Confused I ran back to the house. My heart ached as I ran up the stairs and into my room.

Slamming the door shut I threw myself onto the covers and let the tears slip down my face. I couldn't believe they were gone...

Looking to my right, I see there's a folded piece of paper on my night stand. I put myself in a sitting position and carefully reach over to retrieve it. My hear sped up wishing it was her. It slows down when I realize it's not but someone almost similar.

In almost a whisper, I read aloud the note.

I know you must be really sad to see that we're gone now.

We knew we would have to leave eventually but we didn't want to tell you.

You were so nice to us. Coming here and meeting you was probably one of

the best things that's happened to us. I'm afraid we can't tell you where we'll

be living and I do hope you forgive us for that. Just don't forget about us and

all the things we did together.

-Denice & Haley

p.s. Do us a favor and try out for XFactor, we know you'll win :) <3

Tears now ran down my face and didn't seem like theyd stop anytime soon. She was wonderful. She was everything. And I'd lost her. The one i loved, was gone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Denice's POV

Last nigh we arrived in Wolverhampton really late. My neck was still soar from sleeping in the car most of the ride. Haley was still asleep in our room. It was 6 in the morning...

The houses we've been living in have been getting smaller and smaller the more we moved. At such a late notice the best we could find was a small flat with only 2 very small rooms. It's not like we needed anything bigger since i was sure that we'd be moving in about another 3 weeks.Maybe it was time we called ourselves Gipsy's..

Climbing off my bed, I made my way to the living area. I sat on the couched placed there by the moving people. As I sat there, I let my mind wonder and do its own thing. My train of thought was broken when I heard the doorbell ring. Quickly I looked at myself, I was wearing sweats and an over sized hoodie. Good enough.

I open the door and I see a boy who's my age. His hair sweeps over to one side and his chocolate brown eyes sparkle as he smiles.

"Good morning." He says.

"Erm...Good Morning. Can I help you with anything?" What was this guy doing here at 6am!?

"My name is Liam an-" as soon as he said his name I felt like I was about to fall to the floor. Someone caught ne before I fell, which I was guessing it was Liam. Giving him a glance, the golden glow thing was circling him like crazy! "Are you ok?!" Liam asks in a very worried tone.

"Yeah I think so...." I stand up straight and clutch my head with one hand. "Sorry about that, I have no idea what just happened."

What's your name?" He asks the worry reducing on his face.