16. Across a sea

• Dedicated to Peachie O's

sorry for the long wait for this chapeter. i've been a little stumped on how to transition here... non the less i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

_______________________________________________________

Haley's POV

I watched as Denice kept on driving with her knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel so tight. She's been driving for the past hour and a half and hasn't spoke to me at all. Earlier, tears slipped down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them off and only grabbed on harder to the wheel.

Denice was starting to really worry me. Maybe this whole thing has gotten to much into our heads... I glance back to see our few bags we had. She told me to get the most important things I thought we'd need.

Winter was coming and that meant that the days were going to get a lot colder. I just hoped we'd have a decent place to stay sheltered from the cold. Last time I checked, we were getting a bit short on money. I should try and get a job.....

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I saw the coast off Liverpool. Had we really been driving for so long? Denice kept on driving toward a ferry dock. I think I know what she has in mind...

"Denice." My voice was soft not wanting her to get angry with me. "Are you sure about this?" I trusted her but I just wanted to make sure that what she was choosing for us to do was right.

She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"Something is telling me to go here but at the same time I don't want to listen to the voice inside anymore." Denice let out a sigh. "Haley, promice me whatever happens you'll be my rock to keep me grounded."

"I promise." i whispered and she gave me a small smile.

Denice's POV

I honestly don't know what I'm doing right now...For the past couple hours I've just driven where I think is right.

We arrived somewhere along the coast of Liverpool.

"Stay here." i told Haley. "I'll be right back."

Walking up to the ferry ticket both I see a plump man sitting behind the counter who seems very bored. When he sees me he seems to sit up and his eyes start trialling down my body. I give him a disgusted look and he smirks.

"What can i do for ya today lass?" he asks with a flash of his yellow coffee stained teeth.

"How much will it cost to get a car over to Ireland?" i asked in the nicest voice i could muster.

The man told me and asked if I wanted a pass to go. I payed for it and he directed me where to go to load our car. We had barely made it here in time because the ferry was leaving in 15 minutes.

Walking back to where I left Haley, I got into the car and started it without a word. She let out a silent sigh and went back to her own toughts. I didn't want to ignore her I was just tired and didn't feel like explainig what I was doing.

Following the map the man gave me, I drove the short way onto the boardng ramp. Haley's eyes widended as she saw what was going on but she still didn't say anything. I showed the other man there the ticket and directed me where to park my car.

We were allowed to stay in our car for the trip to Ireland.

***

Once the ferry arrived at the port in Dublin, we had to wait until the ferryman told us we could drive off. The city here was unknown to me but I still continued to drive in the direction I thought was right.

To think of it, I wasn't even doing anything. It was as if something else had taken over me and was using my body to navigate the streets in Ireland.

For a moment,I turn my head to see that Haley is asleep with her head rested against the window. My mind was foggy and I was really tired. Traveling for so long without rest has finally taken its toll on me.

I somehow managed to drive ourselves to a small in Inn. I walked inside and got us a room, but not before asking the lady where exactly we were.

"Oh you're in Mulingar Ireland dear." She said with an Irish accent and smiled at me.

Walking up Haley, we both staggered over to our single bed room and blacked out.

_____________________________

Now I really dont like this chapter because its so short and it isn't my best work but I needed something updated. Hopefully you enjoyed it? I'll be skipping the girls meeting Zayn and Niall and explain them later but right now I want to jump forward a little because so much is happening in the fandom right now and I feel so far back :P

Also if someone could message me (or leave a comment bellow) reminding me what each girl has the power to do what. That would really help me. I just forgot and dont have the time to check throught every chapter to see what it is they have.

So yeah NUHNIGHT MAH LIL STALKERS

_____________________________________________________