Chapter 1- INTRO

Like every other day, returning home tired and physically completely broken.. Seems like Louis' routine has become all the same and monotonous..

Taking a look down at the lad, seems like he's acting all mechanically..
For example, if someone asked him to a picnic, he would be like- food basket, *check*, blankets, *check* n so like that..

That beautiful, serene, and happy Louis had been missing since the past two years.. But you can't really blame him, can you? Separation is indeed the hardest and the most cruel thing anyone can face, and Louis and Harry have been told to physically separate from each other, while they both knew, their souls were glued forever, which nothing can take apart..

And nothing was different with Harry too, he 'learned' faking a smile, 'learned' to ignore the one whose attention meant the world to him, seemed like he had learned whole lotta things, and still at night, when he had to be home alone, and his hands accidentally fall on to the other side of the bed, and he finds it empty, that's when he walks out of that cocoon he had built around himself, and weeps like a little baby, missing the warmth of his Love's arms.

Author's Note: The next part will be updated very soon