Chapter 4

Louis' POV

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness", I did hear this all the time when I was a kid but nothing on this planet made me clean freak person..

I wake up to the shrill sound of the alarm clock, and rubbing my eyes, my mind suddenly realises that I have been living in a house turned upside down all over.. Food's lying on the ground, bedsheet all over the place, half opened wardrobe, from which sneaks out my shirts,all piled up together.

I can't really blame myself for all this mess, i was spoiled with anything that was related to household chores, 'cause I hated doing that stuffs.. First, mom used to clean up all the mess I created and later on Harry took over.. He used to clean up all my mess and I used to take him over to long romantic drives..

But now nobody was there to clean up all that mess I created but only me.. So unwillingly, I pulled myself out of the bed, freshened up and fed myself with some pancakes..

How I miss those pancake breakfast moments.. "Oh no no, no more distractions, Louis Tomlinson.. It's time to get to work and make this place, somewhat suitable for living..", I said to myself.

Starting off with the dishes, I cleaned up the hall of my flat and headed towards the most messiest one, my bedroom..

I opened my wardrobe and everything started rushing and spilling out like water from the waterfall..

But even among that big pile of clothes, all that attracted my mind was something visible from the corner, and it didn't take me any longer to realise that it was that TIE, that RED one, Harry gifted me on our one year anniversary with a promise to make me wear it when WE would become ONE, that is, on our marriage day..

"Babe, what is the one thing you want to do with this relationship of ours?, I asked my Hazza..
And 'Marry You ofcourse', would be the answer from him..
He came running to me from behind, clinged onto me, and closed my eyes with one hand while whispering 'Happy Anniversary, Love' to my ear,his warm breath rushing in through my whole body.. Turning me around, he handed me a sleek box, and there was it, the Red Tie..

"A tie, Hazza?", I asked surprised.
"It's not just a tie, Boo. It's my promise, a promise to tie you with my soul forever by making you wear it on our wedding , the day that I am waiting for.",Harry would answer with such a genuine smile that made me fall for him all over again.

It was that moment, I lost myself completely in him, I wrapped myself around him, and kissed him, saying, 'I Do, my Hazzabear', is all that I waiting to say..

We pretended to be getting married, He walked down the aisle, and I stood there at the end waiting for him, to make him mine forever, and grow old with him.. "

These moments were the priceless possessions of our togetherness, our of Love, Love that noone understood or appreciated, and now after what happened between Us, seems like neither did I..

I held the tie like it was him, clunched onto it like it was him, and wore it like he would have wanted me to on our wedding,which now somehow, seemed to be never happening, not in this life atleast, maybe in our Afterlife..

I put it in the box, kissed it like it was Harry's lips, and again placed them safely back..

I walked out of there out on the terrace, Harry can never be separated from me, till I dwell here physically, till my heart beats, till my love dies out.. Afterall, He was my one and only, my Forever.