Chapter 22- Do You? I Do.. ❤

Harry's POV

There, I said it.. I asked Lou to marry me.. God, finally.. My happiness knew no bounds when he said Yes.

I was a bit stressed whether he would accept my proposal or not.. I know him and I did think once that maybe he would say that he didn't want to impose any sorts of restrictions on me and stuff like that.. But I am happy that he accepted..

Now all that's left is to plan a perfect marriage for the perfect fiance..

"Hello, guys", and before I could even finish..

"Did you say? What did he say? Did he say yes? Why the hell are you not saying anything? Speak.." and then again "You did pop the question, didn't you?", screamed out all the three boys from over the phone..

"Shuuuut up! And let me speak for a moment. Don't you think that I would be completely devastated if he said no and that I would not have called you? Stupids! Obviously he said yes.. And now, I need you guys to help me out with all the arrangements", I said to them all geared up and excited..

"I won't be able to come over, so i'll tell you guys everything that i'll need.. Okk bye, love ya", I said hanging up..

I danced around the entire kitchen like a fool, for I was going to marry the one I love, the one I always Yearned for.. And I would have danced the entire if Lou didn't ask me what was wrong..

I walked upto our bedroom and saw him by the window, smiling peacefully.. I haven't seen something so perfect, so simple yet so beautiful..

Those blue eyes that once dimmed out were happy again, and me being the reason behind, it gave me happiness..

I went upto him and stood by his side putting his gaze off the window towards me.

"Harry, I love you so much.. I had always dreamt of this day, the day when you'd propose and I'll accept.. Only if everything would have been like something before, I wouldn't have cared for anything else but Harry, you know that my life is diminishing every single second.. I will not be able to stick onto you forever.. I don't want any restrictions imposed on you after I am gone.. I want you to be a free man, a happy and cheerful lad just the way you are..",he said to me..

"Are you happy?", I asked him

"Ofcourse I am.. I am the happiest now, Hazza", he said smiling.

"That's more than enough for me, Boo.. I know you won't be here to stick around me, forever.. That's the reason i am creating the best possible memories, the best moments for us, for me.. They will pull me through the tough times, make me smile when everything would seem incomplete.. And make me happy, 'cause I would be the reason You would smile in those memories.. ", I said kissing him in his forehead..

And we just stood there, I rested my head on my shoulder and he brushed his fingers through my curls.. These are the moments we don't need to speak anything, silence does it for us, all of it..

I planned our marriage a week after the day I proposed..

I had already called my Mum and Lou's Mum, just after the day I proposed.. They did all the shopping and dropped it off at the boys' so Lou doesn't come to know about it all..

I am totally not sure what do to and what not to, utterly confused.. I am excited and tensed simultaneously.. Just a few more hours, ya fine, a day almost and then our two souls would become one..

We'd be together forever, nobody would see us indifferently.. We'd be free to be like a normal couple, like the ones cuddling and holding each other..