Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Lou, you need to bloody prioritize your wants. I know what i want 'coz it stands right in front of me, but it seems like you don't seem to care", I yelled out loud to Louis.

"The moment we knew that we were each other's, I said we would fight back with anyone, anyone who tries to take us away, giving out all the shit reasons, but now it looks like, it was just me who meant every word, and not you", I badly wept while waiting for an answer from him.

"My priorities have changed, we had something that you thought was 'love' but it was nothing more than a fling. Did you ever listen me saying 'I Love You' ? So stop this and bloody move on.. ", he said relentlessly, not even thinking how much each word tore me down to pieces..

"Oh fine, if that's what you think Louis, so let me, like before, be the first one to say this, I Hate You, I so hate you, Louis Tomlinson!! ", I bursted out to him..

He just started walking away, straight out of the hotel lobby, didn't even look back and wink like he always did.. And how I used to blush on that. But nothing today.. He just walked out, not even stopping to look at the road, and out of nowhere I could see a car rush towards him and knocking him out and all I could do was stand there and feel my whole world freeze right there..

"Lou", I shouted stretching out my hand towards him..
"Lou, baby wake up, baby, Lou, Lou, Louuuuu", and i startle out of my sleep, the worst ever dream I have had all this while..

I was entirely covered in sweat, stressed and clueless about the total turnover of the dream I just had..
I sat there on the bed, unable to respond to any questions that's constantly stirring my head.. I picked up my cellphone and typed, "You okay, LouBear" and like always saved and didn't send it to him thinking why would he not be fine?.

Having a harsh start to the day is tough but I get up and head to the kitchen, even my stomach has started making noises for it has also been left alone for quite a time..

Glancing through the leftovers in the fridge, I pick out the pancakes, pour in some maple syrup and start eating..

"Get up Lou, it's 9 am now. Baby, I made us some pancakes, your favourite.",I used to say everyday while waking him up and he would drag me towards him, placing a gentle kiss on my lips..
And listening 'Pancakes' always made his eyes lighten up 'coz breakfast was always the best part of the day for us..
"Honey, get up and freshen yourself up, I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen",I said before leaving our room..

"Good morning, my HazzaBear ", he would say with his lips twitched under his teeth..
"Wanna have them the same old way?", I would ask him with a naughty wink.
And 'Yes' would always be the answer.

We always shared the same pancake, he would take one end in his mouth and me the other and everyday, all we cared about was just finishing each of it the fastest we could 'coz at the end of it waited our special breakfast moment, our kiss.. And I always used to make the pancakes a bit small,and he didn't even notice.. "

These memories are the reasons, I cannot eat like I used to, 'coz everything around screamed of Louis.. Everything around misses the other half of me, his essence, his smile, his laughter that filled the whole house, our special moments, our life.. Everything was incomplete now, now that Louis was nomore here.

Author's Note: Hope you people like it, do drop in your views, about what I need to focus on, criticism is whole heartedly accepted too.. Feel free.