Chapter 24- Gay? No! Just Two Best Friends In Love

Harry's POV

Life has never been better.. Being with your family has never felt this great, this wonderful.. Lou, Me and Lucas.. Our small yet perfect family..

Being the reason for your Love's smile is always a feeling indescribable, so beautiful.. I feel really good now, not that I haven't felt before but fulfilling Lou's wishes really feels good..

But there's one more left, the one that'll change everything, i guess.. I know our fans are generous enough to accept everything, but management? I don't think so..

I know it's Lou's wish, and I don't have any second thoughts about fulfilling them, but going out public about our relationship would affect the band, and risking the boys' career is what neither Lou nor I want..

So I decided to go talk to them, know about what they want..

"Hey, Hi Harry.. All of a sudden?", asked Liam opening the door.

"Need to talk to you guys.. Everyone home?", I asked him..

"Yeah.. Come on in", replied back Liam, smiling..

"Guys, I told you about Lou's wishes, the ones I saw in his diary.. Just one more left. But this includes the life of each one of us.. So I need approval from each one of you, to proceed forward in this.. As you know, Lou's last wish was about our relationship going public, that everyone should know that we are together", I said pulling my head down..

"You don't need any of our approval, Harry.. We'd love you guys to go public, scream out to the world that you guys love each other.. And if you are worried about what the management's going to think and react, then don't 'cause i am pretty sure that our fan's love will be enough to drive out the bitter rage of the management.. Don't worry about anything, Harry.. Just go ahead with it.. And we'll be right there, right behind you both supporting you both", said an excited Niall..

I just smiled and thought how lucky I was to have such wonderful boys in my life, out of which one was my husband, now.. And I chuckled to myself..

"I love you guys.. Thank you, really, for being there all the time with us", I said hugging them all..

Finally the boys will be there supporting us, all now I had to do was go down to the management's office and arrange for a concert, probably the biggest of all time..

"Guys, sorry for coming down all of a sudden but I need you guys to arrange for a concert, as soon as you can.. And it's really important", I said to the ones sitting down at the office, mainly Paul, Will, Richard, and Harry..

They all turned back to me with a blank expression, utterly perplexed and confused to what I just said..

"Are you out of your mind? Do you even know how much time it takes to arrange for one single concert?", Will said back..

"Given the fact that I am the one who performs in them, I know how much time it takes.. But I don't really care and I want you guys to get it done by an utmost three days, if you have a heart, consider it to be Lou's last concert.. So i guess, I'll get everything done by Thursday then? Three days from now?", I said back in a tone I know they won't prefer but all I care about now is Lou and nothing else..

We didn't even let the management know about our wedding, we just couldn't let them know to get us separated, again.. No, never, atleast not this time..

So I was pretty sure, this concert was going to come as a shock for them..

After a lot of negativity and disapproval, finally they agreed onto it.. And told that they would put up everything within Thursday..