Bullying the Bully Chapter 2

FLASHBACK

I sat down in front of the boys who I had become pretty good friends with, showing them my gap toothed smile. We were third graders, back then the biggest issue we had was deciding what sandbox to play in. Well, that's how it was until stupid Jonny Carter came along. He had somehow managed to convince every guy in school--including my friends--that I, Megan Greene, had an incurable case of cooties.

I tried convincing them as much as I could that I did not have cooties, but they didn't believe me. That was the day they swore off girls, and that was the day I discovered a human being's natural want for revenge. So, I thought and I plotted. The next day and recess I was back and more ready than ever. I found every guy that turned on me and shoved their heads in the sandbox until the admitted aloud that I did not have cooties yet they, in fact, were the ones who did. 

After that, I was sent to the principal's office for the first time and I got a week's worth of detention/ But it was so worth it, making them admit they had cooties seemed to scare of every girl until about sixth grade.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Megan Greene, the bullier of all bullies, was created.

PRESENT

I didn't realize I was glaring until I heard Karen say, "Megan, why does your face look even more messd up than usual?"

I ignored her, as always, while she just laughed as she walked to her room. Karen was my cousin. She was a junior, like me, but unlike me, she was beautiful. Her long brown hair usually fell in ringlets down her back, while my brown hair was so hard to even put in a ponytail. She looked like she went to the tanning salon every week, but really her dark skin was natural. I was extremely jealous of her looks, especially after looking at my pale face every day in the mirror--but it's not like I'd ever admit that to her. One thing I was happy about, though: My blue eyes. They were lighter than the color of the ocean, and looked brighter in the light, while Karen had chocolate brown eyes, just like the rest of her family.

Uncle Tim walked into the house, slowly, knowing what argument was about to take place. I was mad at him, and he knew it too, because after all, he was the one who expelled me.

Yes, Uncle Tim is Principal Hart.

"Hi, honey," Aunt Linda said as she gave him a kiss. I always thought Aunt Linda would fit perfectly in Beverly Hills. Yeah, I know I'm being stereotypical, but her bleach blond hair, perfect tan, and polished manicure would fit in well. And I'm pretty sure she had a boob job, even though she always denies it.

"Hi, sweetie." Uncle Tim replied, standing in the doorway to the living room, trying to decide if he should cross into war territory and walk over the couch--where I was.

"Megan." He said, as he slowly began walking towards me.

"Principal Hart," I said in his same tone. Whenever I was upset at him, I always called him Principal Hart.

He sat down on the chair across from me. "How was your day?" He asked carefully.

"Horrible."

"Megan, please don't be mad."

Shaking my head, I practically yelled, "No, why would I be mad? I mean, I only got expelled for doing nothing wrong."

"When was pinning a guy to the flag pole counted as nothing?" He yelled back.

"You pinned a guy to the flag pole?" And there they were. The twins: Becka and Amy.

"Hey, freaks, if you don't shut up and get lost, I will go to your daycare and tell Joey Blade that you're in love with him and want nothing more than for him to kiss you." They looked at me with wide, terrified eyes. I gave them and evil grin as I continued, "On. The. Lips."

They gasped, squealing in disgust as they ran away. I chuckled to myself, finding this quite amusing, however Uncle Tim did not. "You can't talk to them that way." Something I had noticed over the past few years, things that I think or funny, Uncle Tim doesn't find them as such. Oh, joy, the wonders of getting old. I can only hope that as I get older I start losing my teeth, and not my awesome sense of humor.

"This is a private conversation. It's not their buisness." I retorted to Uncle Tim.

"Megan, you need to apologize."

Shaking my head I said, "Nope. There is no way you are making me apologize to three year olds."

"They're six."

"Like it makes a difference," I yelled, standing up.

"Megan, please, sit down."

"Why?" I demanded.

"I want to talk about what happened."

"No. We already talked."

"No, Megan, I want to make a deal with you."

I slowly sat back down, knowing I would want to hear this. "Ok, talk."

He took a deep breath before speaking. "I really hated expelling you, but I got to thinking after you left. If you can go four months without gettting into trouble, I will cancel the expulsion and you can come back."

I simply sat there, taking it all in. Me not get in trouble? That was like asking me not to breathe! "What about detention?"

Shaking his head he said, "Nope. No detentions, no visits to the principals office, nothing."

Okay, that was hard. I haven't had a week without a detention and/or a trip to the principal's office since I was in third grade. That would mean I had to give up my job, and not help the students who needed me, but then again, an expulsion on a college transcript wouldn't look too good, and I needed to get into a college if I wanted to escape this household.

"Megan, this is a great deal I'm offering you here."

Great deal? What was so great about it? I couldn't do the one thing that mattered most to me, it was being taken away.

"I think you should accept."

I leaned my head back on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Why did I have to get caught when that guy was pinned to the flag pole? If I were never caught, then I wouldn't be in this situation.

Closing my eyes, I finally spoke. "What school am I going to?"

I heard him let out a nervous sigh. "Um, Hariot High."

This caught my attention. I shot up, staring at him with wide eyes, "What?!"

"You heard me," He said, trying to act in demand of this situation, but his voice broke a little, ruining the effect.

"How do you expect me to go to Hariot High and not get in trouble? Do you know what type of people go to school there?" I was standing up now, yelling.

"Megan--"

"No, this is unbelievable. You make me a deal that you know I can't fulfill."

"Megan, I think if you really try, you can do this."

I stood there with my arms crossed, a lot of thoughts running through my mind. I had heard rumors of this school. There was one that always struck a chord with me: There was a kid who said he had to go to bathroom during class, but on his way there, all the classes on campus heard a scream, then later found a trail of blood. The boy was never seen again.

Yeah, of course this was just a rumor, and probably wasn't true, but if it was, then my classmates were going to be crazy.

Sighing, I looked at my uncle's helpless eyes and said, "Fine. It's a deal."

"Great," He said smiling as he stood up and kissed the top of my head. "You start Monday." He walked out of the room without another word.