I

Beep, beep, BEEP!

I turn towards my nightstand and hit the button on the alarm clock and release a stressful sigh, my day Job beckons. I get up and set my sockless feet on the floor, as I sat on the edge of the bed, I stared on the blank wall before me for a couple seconds. I ran my hand through my tangled hair then got up and walk to the bathroom. I step in the shower and twist the knobs to get my desired water temperature, as soon as the water was perfect, I began to strip the clothing from my exhausted body. As soon as I walked into the shower, goosebumps began to form on my body due to the cold spot on the floor where the water didn't touch. I turn and Face my back to the lukewarm water and tilted my head back, the water flowed through my hair and began to untangle a majority of my knotted locks.

I step out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the nearby towel rack, I wrapped the fabric around my body and began patting away the water droplets from my skin. I return the towel to the hanger and grab another towel distinct from the one I used then began to scrub the water from my hair. After I soaked up as much water as I could using the towel, I grabbed my hair dryer, attached the comb head to it then began running it through my hair. After my hair was dried to my liking, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards my closet. After digging through it for a while, I settled for a plain white shirt, a pair of black pants and my casual sneakers.

I grab my phone and stuff it into my bag. After giving my room one last glance, I closed the door and began walking down the stairs. As I walked further, I noticed my roommate/ best friend Claudia was already awake and watching tv, she turned around and flashed me a warm smile.

" Good morning sleeping beauty" she said before turning her attention back to the screen. " Good morning, what are you watching" I questioned.

" The News, there has been another homicide report. The police think Cal Yevgeny and the Syndicate's did it" Claudia said. " Isn't he the Mafia leader that the FBI have been hunting for 18 years now?" I questioned as I made my way to the screen.

" Nope, that was Jay Yevgeny. This is Jay's son, Cal. Apparently, Jay handed the Mafia over to Cal, so now Cal's the new leader" Claudia explained.

Suddenly a picture of Cal Yevgeny came up on the screen, he had black silky hair, chiseled jawline, and small eyes that looked like nothing but evil glaring into your soul, but he looked young. " How old is he?" I questioned. " 24" Claudia answered.

" Wow, I knew he was young" I said as I walked towards the door. " I just know he would make a good dilf if he wasn't so corrupt" Claudia said as she sat on the couch. " Well, I'm off to my soul consuming and time-wasting job" I announced as I stood at the now opened door. " Stop by the restaurant by your workplace and get me some borscht" Claudia said quickly before I could close the door fully.

I walked to my car and pulled the keys out, After I opened the door, I threw my bag to the main passenger seat then sat in the driver's seat, I start the car and steer it onto the street of cars carefully. After driving for six minutes, I finally arrive at the employee parking lot. After I park my car and grab my bag, I walk on the pavement towards the door of the establishment. I walk through the door and notice a decent number of customers, Afterall this is a coffee shop, and it is 7 in the morning. I make my way to the backroom and began putting my uniform on, I realized that Eliza's uniform hasn't moved an inch since yesterday which means, she isn't coming in today.

I walked to the second register and flip the sign to say open, after a couple seconds, people from register one came over and began ordering. After I took the orders from everyone in the line, I decided to go to the manager's office to see why Eliza wasn't here today because Eliza has never missed a day of work. I tap tree times on the door before opening it, I see my boss Lisbeth sitting around her desk with her eyes on the computer. " Hey, what can I help you with?" Lisbeth asked without looking from the screen.