IX

It was 9 in the morning, Claudia and I Were already up. We Were gossiping when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Claudia said, the door opened and revealed Irina behind it.

"Good morning guys, breakfast is downstairs if you want something to eat" Irina announces. "Thank you," I said. "Actually Irina, Yelèna needs your help with something," Claudia says.

"What? No, I don't" I said, "Yes you do, with your Cal situation" Claudia whispers in my ear.

"It involves Cal," Claudia says to Irina.

Irina squeals before entering the room then closing the door. "I'll happily help, What do you need help with?" Irina asks.

"Well your brother and I made a bet," I said, "What kind of bet?" Irina questions. "If she makes Cal sleep with her then Cal loses but if Cal makes her sleep with him, then Yelèna loses" Claudia explained.

"Well shit, I'm in," Irina says, "Yay!" Claudia shouts. "Okay, the first order of business. We need you to go down there looking like a million dollars. Don't worry, I have a bunch of clothes that would look fabulous on you" Irina says.

"Okay, thank you so much, Irina," I said, "It's no problem at all, you two stay here while I go get the outfits. Don't let anyone in here but me" Irina says.

"Yes ma'am," Claudia says while saluting, Irina excitedly exits our room and went to hers. "Oh my God, I feel so nervous," I say to Claudia, "Don't worry, Irina and I will be by your side the whole time so there's no need to worry" Claudia explains.

After waiting for a while, we hear a knock on the door, I opened it and peek my head out only to see Irina holding a bunch of racks that had clothes hanging from them. "This is gonna take a while," Irina says.

I fully open the door and let Irina through, she puts all the racks on the bed. "Let's get started ladies" Irina announces while rubbing her hands together.

                              ~~~•••~~~
It has been about eight minutes, I have tried out a dozen outfits by now but Claudia and Irina didn't like them.

"Okay, how about this one," I said, I walked out of the bathroom in a Yellow V Neck, Long Sleeve shirt with Black Plain Shorts that had Yellow Lily Flowers on it.

"I like it," Irina says, "Yeah, me too" Claudia agrees. "Good Because this is the last outfit," I said. "Okay Let's go," Claudia says, "Here goes nothing," I say as I hold onto the doorknob.

I turn the knob to the right then push the door open, I exit the room and began walking towards the stairs. I grab onto the railing and began walking down.

I step off the last stair and made my way across the hall, I noticed Cal and the two other guys sitting around the table. As I make my way closer towards the table, Cal lifted his head to look up at me. He shook his head as a huge smirk spread across his face, he brought his attention back to his phone then took a sip of his coffee.