XII

I turn to my left side only to be met with a bright beam of sunlight, shining against my eyelids. I turn to my right and open my eyes "Wait this isn't my room" I thought. I rise from the bed and analyze my surroundings, the memories of what had happened the other night began flowing through my mind momentarily. I was in Cal's room, I get up from the bed and then looked around the room. There was a note taped to the closed door, I removed it and read the sentences.

" I've got a few things to take care of so I'll see you later, feel free to make yourself at home" the note read, I know that going through a mafia crime lord's bedroom isn't the wisest choice but I am very curious as to what he keeps in here and yes I know he didn't mean to go through his belongings. I put the note on the nightstand before opening the top drawer, right off the bat I notice a pistol that had bullet cartridges laying beside it.

I carefully pick up the weapon and analyze it, it shouldn't be too hard to load. I press the button on side of the handgrip that ejected the magazine, I pick up the ammunition and then insert them one by one into the top of the magazine until it was full. I then reinserted the magazine with a brisk and firm motion upward into the handgrip, a small click noise came from the weapon which indicated that the magazine was locked in place. I grab the slide with my palm, pulled it back then released it. The slider propelled forward and then release a small clicking sound.

I hold the gun up and mimic a bang, "Oh I'm definitely keeping this" I said, I hold the gun behind me and then exited Cal's room. I quickly walk across the hall and to my room, I hurry in and then closed the door behind me. "Is that a gun!?" I hear a voice say. I look up and saw Claudia sitting on her bed. "Yeah, I found it in Cal's room," I said, I walk over to my closet and grabbed a pair of pants. "So I was right, you did sleep with him," Claudia says. "One, he slept with me. Two how do I being in his room indicated that we fucked?" I asked while slipping my pants on.

"The fact that you came out of his room in only panties" Claudia retorts, "Okay spill it, was it good?" she asks. "Naw, it was disappointing, to be honest," I said, "Really?" Claudia asks. "No, I'm kidding! It was like he was trying to rip me in half. If I'm being honest, that's the best damn dick I've ever had" I say. "Damn, so, explain to me again how you got his gun?" Claudia says, "What gun?" I ask as I slip the gun on my waist and under my shirt., "Well you better put it back before he gets here" Claudia warns. "What do mean? He's not gonna be back for a couple of hours" I reply.

"No, you've been asleep all day, it's like his dick put you in a coma" Claudia responds, "What time is it?" I question. "Around 4:15" Claudia replies. "shit" I muttered, quickly exit the room, and making my way to the balcony only to see Cal standing at the foot of the stairs. I hastily ran across the hall and towards Cal's room, I then open the door and rushed over to his nightstand. I was about to put the gun back when I heard a not-so-small "Ahem" behind me. I slowly turn around and saw Cal leaning on the door frame. "Hey! Cal, whatcha up to?" I ask while hiding the gun behind me.

"Nothing, but would mind explaining why you're holding my gun?" Cal asks while walking toward me, "What gun?" I play dumb. Cal snatches the gun out of my hand and then used it to push my chin up. "I- uh, I- um" I stutter out, Cal pushes the gun more under my chin. "I, I got curious," I say. "Curious? as to what?" Cal asks, "I don't know, I wanted to see what you kept in here," I said. I slowly travel my hand up to his stomach and to his chest, "Careful Yelena, you might not like what you find" Cal says.

"Oh really?" I ask, I swiftly hit the gun out of Cal's hand and then push him over on the bed. I quickly pick up the gun from the floor then point it at him. "Careful Yelèna, you might not like what you find" I mimic, I get on the bed and straddled his lap.

"Open wide," I say, Cal opens his mouth then I slide the gun inside. "You're my bitch now," I say, Cal, removes this gun from his mouth and asks "Well as your bitch, Can I still treat you to dinner?". "Yes, you may" I answer, "Great, I'll give you a few minutes to get to the car," Cal says.