IV

I quickly slammed the door to my room shut the second Cal walked out, I'm so sick of him already. I walk into the bathroom and locked the door, on the towel rack held a dress. I picked it up and analyzed its features.

It was a Solid Off The Shoulder Split Thigh Dress that had arms-length sleeves attached to the sides. I discard the dusty clothes from my body and threw them into the laundry basket. I moved towards the shower and twisted the knob to the cold water, I needed it.

I step into the shower and the sudden coldness sent goosebumps all over my skin but after a few seconds, it went away.

I got out of the shower after a few minutes and grabbed my towel. After I patted the droplets on my skin, I grabbed the dress then walked into my room. I open my dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear and a strapless bra. I put them on the began slipping the dress on, After I successfully fit my body into it, I push both my hands through the sleeves that started at my biceps. I took a few steps back and looked at my reflection.

Damn, I look fine, I thought to myself.

I returned myself to the bathroom and took the curling iron out of the cabinet below the sink, I plugged it in and wrapped my hair around the rod. After I did it a few more times I walked out of the bathroom with a couple of curls in my hair while wearing a pair of heels.

I quickly make my way down the stairs because my time was almost up, I saw Claudia still asleep, Cal could've killed me and she wouldn't know. I walk through the door and gently close it behind me, I look up sure enough a black car was parked across the street.

I carefully step down the small steps and begin walking towards the car, the door flew open as I got closer. I put my lower body into the car before pulling my head in, I look to my left and saw Cal sitting while staring at his phone. I close the door then placed both my hands in my lap.

The car started and Cal just sat there silently.

"Where are we going?" I asked, "Nowhere concerning you" Cal answered, not looking up from the device. " I deserve to know, considering that I'm here again my will" I sass back.

"Fine, if you must know, we're going to Gala to meet with a few of my associates," Cal said. "You mean murderers like you?" I questioned, " More or less," Cal said.

"So what do you need me for?" I questioned, " I need something pretty by my side" Cal stated, "Oh so you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"Well you're full of questions today aren't Miss Vlasova," Cal said before looking at me, "I'm just being direct," I said, " And that's what's gonna get you killed if you keep asking questions," Cal said.

Needless to say that the conversation ended right then and there.

After driving for a few minutes in silence, the car came to a stop outside of what seemed to be a museum, I was about to open the door but Cal stopped me, he handed me a gold party mask before placing another gold mask onto his face, after I look up at him I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

" What the fuck is so funny" Cal questioned, I then burst out in even more laughter while covering my face. "Oh God, I'm so sorry it's just that you look so ridiculous in that mask," I said while trying to contain my laughter.

Cal just ignored me and got out of the car, it was obvious that he was angry but he deserved it. I opened the door and quickly caught up behind him. After a few steps, we approached the front door that was guarded by 2 men, Cal reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold card. He showed it to the guards then the guards stepped aside, allowing us access to inside the building.

Inside was a bunch of other people, they were talking and admiring some of the pieces and paintings that were on display. As we step further into the room, Cal snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer into his grasp. I try to shake out of his grasp but he only digs his hand deeper into my waist then looks down at me, yes he was taller than me.