XIV

I open my rested eyes only to see Cal laying by my side, he was already awake and setting his gaze on my face. "Good morning," I said softly, "Good Morning, I was hoping you accompany me elsewhere today," Cal says.

"Sure, where are we going?", "To one of my confidential work establishments". "Since it's confidential, I'm guessing it has something to do with illegal activities", "You can say that. I just thought that since you decided to join The Syndicates, I'd show you what we do and how we do it".

"Right, because I definitely wanna watch your men pack illegal drugs, sell illegal guns and prostitutes," I said sarcastically. "Yeah, you're coming either way". Cal rolls off the bed and began walking toward his bathroom, I pull the covers over my head and bury my head in the pillow.

After a few seconds, I feel something big pick up my body that was still wrapped inside the covers, I peek my head out only to see Cal's face. "Where are you taking me?", "Now that I have you, I prefer not to shower alone".

"That's a you problem, young man", Cal safely sets me down on the bathroom sink and then removed the covers from my body. He walks over to the shower and opens the glass door then turned on the shower. He lets the water run for a few seconds, he walks over to me and began removing my top. He then removes the pair of panties I was wearing, from my skin that was covered in goosebumps.

Cal places a kiss on my forehead before lowering his hand and removing his boxers, "Amen, Hallelujah" I whisper while looking down. Cal lifts me from the sink and set me down on the cold tiled floor, I walk inside the shower and then stood under the like warm water.

As I closed my eyes and washed my face under the showerhead, I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist then a set of lips on my right shoulder. I turn around with my eyes barely open, a set hand moves up to my face and wipes the liquid from my eyes.

And once again, I was met with Cal's fixed gaze. He rest his hands on my pale cheeks and then pressed a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

Sparks~

He placed another soft kiss on my lips before moving one of his hands and then placing it around my waist, closing the gap between our bodies. Cal slowly pushes me against the wall and then brought his lips to the crook of my neck, my hands found their way to his hair as he pleasured my sensitive spot.

"vverkh" he whispered, I do as he says and boosted my body upwards. He catches me in his grasp and then placed my back against the wall, I felt as he placed the tip of his cock against my entrance.

Unexpectedly he thrust his hips forward, making a low whine evade from my lips. He slowly drives his hips forward again, setting the pace and going harder each time. He lets out a  grunt followed by a low "fuck~".

I tighten my legs around his waist as I felt my synapses catch ablaze from feeling him inside me again, "I love you~" Cal whispered, he repeated that same sentence with every thrust.

"I love you too~" I manage to moan out.

Cal latched his lips to mine before emptying his load into my body. We both stood there, staring into each other's eyes as we tried to grasp onto our escaping breaths.

And that's when I realized, I was actually in love with him.

•••

After showering in Cal's room, I wrapped myself up with the towel he handed me and then headed back to my room. Claudia was still sleeping by now, I couldn't help but dance my way over to my closet.

Cal loves me.

Since I'm going to Cal's work operations, I wanted a kind of a boss look. After cruising through my closet I settle for a lapel v neck blazer and shorts 2 pieces.