XV

Cal and I are back at his house, everyone was busy packing their belongings and getting ready to go to The MDX Safehouse. Claudia and I had very little, so we were done within 20 minutes. I put my bag on the floor and then sat on the bed, "Do you think it'll always be like this? Always running from danger and being hunted?" I question. Claudia sets her bag beside mine that sat on her bed opposite mine.

"I don't know, the future isn't foreseen. Maybe if you pray hard enough, it won't be", "Okay Pujaris Morozov" I joke. A small knock came from the door before it was pushed open, it was Irina. "Time to go, are you guys ready?" She asked, Claudia and I gave her a nod before grabbing our bag and following her down the stairs. As we made our way down, we saw Stefan and Ian carrying huge luggage out the front door. Soon after, Cal came into view. He was on a phone call while making his way to the exit.

He gave me a soft smile before returning to his call and then walking out the door. Claudia and I walk off the last steps and then out the door, Cal and the others were waiting in the jeep parked in the driveway. Claudia and I loaded our luggage in the back and then seated ourselves in the car. Soon the car began pulling out of the parking lot with Stefan behind the wheel and Cal by my side.

The car hit a huge bump which causes my eyes to jerk open, Stefan was still driving the car and almost everyone was asleep. I then realized that my head was laying on Cal's shoulder, I manage to remove my head slightly, only for Cal to press it back to his shoulder. "Mm. Stay here, Dollface", "I told you to stop calling me that" I argue. "Too.Damn.Bad" he answered

His sleepy voice sent goosebumps all over my physique. I was still too tired to argue so closed my eyes once more.

•••

The sound of water hitting a tile surface chimed through my ears. With confusion, I quickly rose to see that I was no longer in the car. I was in a beautiful bedroom.

The material on my body felt weird, I was wearing a white silk nightgown with a matching bra and underwear underneath

The material on my body felt weird, I was wearing a white silk nightgown with a matching bra and underwear underneath. Promptly the sound of the water that was falling came to a halt, Cal shortly walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half, exposing his v-line. The droplets of water in his hair danced as he made his way across the room, "Wow dollface, I thought I lost you there for a sec"

"Did you put me in these clothes?" I ask, "Yeah, I thought you'd look prepossessing in it. It turns out that I was right". "You know that's not how consent works right?", "Nope, never occurred to me" He replied. Cal walks to the dresser in the middle of the room and then opens the first drawer, unexpectedly, he drops the towel to the ground.

I quickly divert my eyes to the ceiling, "Where is Claudia?", " She's in the room down the hall, around the left corner and in the second room" Cal explains. I shield my eyes with my hands as I hopped off the bed. As I walked past Cal, I turned around and gave him a crisp slap on the ass. He grabs after me but luckily misses by an inch, I scurry across the room and out the door.