XI

Authors note: Some parts of this will be hard to understand while reading but please just humor me👍

I didn't have time to reread it so please excuse the error/mistakes

•••

I open the door of the car and slowly stepped out into the cold atmosphere, I was finally released from the hospital currently standing outside of Cal's house.

"Are you gonna help me get inside the house or not?" I ask, "You can walk, can't you?" Cal asks.
"It's your fault that I got shot anyway," I say, "No, you got yourself shot," Cal says while exiting the car. "Fuck you" I answered, I close the car door and began walking to the front door of the house. Cal opens the door and lets me enter first.

"Wow, maybe you're not such a dick after all," I say, "If I was one I bet you'd wanna use me," Cal says. "Definitely not" I answered, but if he was tho, I'd hop on it like the easter bunny.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard people shouting "surprise" I look up and saw everyone in party hats while holding a sign that says "Thanks for not dying"

"Thank you guys," I say while walking towards them, "It's no problem at all, besides, you're too cool to die," Ian says. "And to celebrate your return, we're going to a club that Cal owns!" Irina announces, "Woah let her breath first, she just got out of the hospital," Stefan says.

"Actually, I think I might be down to go clubbing. I need something to distract me from the pain" I confess, "Great! we'll meet back down here in an hour" Irina says while sauntering away.

Claudia grabs hold of my hand and began walking me up the stairs, "I'm glad that you're feeling alright" she says, "Yeah, and I'm glad that you didn't get hurt" I speak. We step from the last top stair and then walked to our room. It looked the same as before.

"Okay, so what are you planning on wearing," Claudia asks, "I need something really elegant and sexy, something that'll make Cal look at me all night," I say.

"Okay, let me see," Claudia says while walking to the closet, after a few seconds of searching, she holds out a Lace Stitching Two-Piece Set.

"How about this?" She asks, "You got it on the first try," I say.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower then be back," I said before walking to the bathroom.

•••

I drag the lipgloss over the bare space on my lips before screwing the cap on the tube. I step out of the bathroom and then stood in front of Claudia, "Okay, what do ya think?" I ask.

"Wow, you look so hot. If Cal doesn't fuck you tonight I will" Claudia proclaims, "Thanks Claudia, you look like a million-dollar model" I tell her. She was wearing an Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Mini Dress.

 She was wearing an Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Mini Dress