V

I twist my body to the right so I could feel a bit more comfortable on the bed but it wasn't enough, since I can't go back to sleep it's probably time for me to wake up I thought.

I open my eyes and stare at the room in confusion, where am I? but that went away after a few seconds for I have regained the memories of what had happened the other day. I quickly sat up and looked around once more.

I was still in Cal Yevgeny's house, but that's about to change.

I slowly placed my feet on the floor then began walking towards the door, I grab the knob and began slowly turning it to the left. After a low click the door opened, so I pulled it back then stuck my head out, looking around the hallway, thank god it was empty.

I step through the door and began walking in towards the stairs, hopefully, no one was down there so It'll be easier to escape. After a few steps, I stood at the head of the stairs. I slowly began walking down the stairs, the stairs were made of marble so I wasn't worried about any creaking, I was worried about slipping.

As I advance further, I look towards the living room area and no one was there, I look towards the kitchen but I couldn't see it fully, from what I could tell, it was empty.

After a few more steps I was finally off the stairs, I quickly sneak my way towards the door which was about 20 steps ahead of me.

"Up to your tricks already?" I heard a voice say, I look behind me and saw Cal standing on the top steps, wearing a pair of glasses while holding a folder. He was wearing a white dress shirt that was tucked into his suit pant with a black tie that wasn't tied.

I quickly walk towards the door and twist the knob but the door wouldn't open, of course, it was locked. I turn around and look at Cal, he released a small laugh before turning his back and walking away.

Since I clearly had nowhere to go and nothing to do, I decide to follow him. I quickly walk up the stairs and follow behind him, all while keeping my distance. There were two paths ahead, one to the left and the other to the right, I followed Cal as he took the left path.

After a few more steps he opens a door that was on the left and walks through it, I did the same and was led into what seemed to be an office.

To the right of me stood a wooden desk and two chairs, behind them was a huge window that revealed outside.

Across the room from the door, stood bookshelves and some shelves that consists of alcohol. To the left of the room stood a small living room that posses a single wide couch, a small coffee table, and a huge tv that was mounted to the wall.

Cal walks towards the desk and pulls the chair out, he placed the folder on the desk then took a seat.

"Take a seat," Cal said, I walk across the room and seated myself in the chair across from Cal. "You can either like or don't like me, I don't care which one, I just need you to cooperate with me and not give me any shit about" Cal started.

"I would cooperate with you better if it was of my own free will, but fine, I'll try my best not to be such a bother," I said.

"Good, when my father handed me the mafia I guess it didn't occur to him to settle his disputes beforehand and now they're on my hands, I have a meeting with another crime lord, his name is Erik Vasilievich. Apparently, my dad found out about some secret transfer his men were doing, my dad thought it would be a good idea to ambush them and steal the transfer" Cal said.

"What was in the transfer?" I asked, "Half a million worth of drugs," Cal replied. "Wow, no wonder he hates your dad, what are you gonna do about it?" I asked.