=end_of-<simulation>%40

Cal's POV

I move my hand across the bed only to its emptiness, I was the only one on it. Maybe Yelena got up before me? No that's not it, I pull the covers from my body and set my feet on the ground.

It was silent.

I get up from the bed and walked out the bedroom door, but still didn't hear anything. I look down the stairs and saw a figure sitting around the dinner table, so I began walking down the stairs.

"Yelena, you scared me for a sec I thought-" I come to a hall at the last step when I realized that it was Claudia, was she crying?

"Where's Yelena?", "We lost her...We lost her because of you! You did this!" she screamed. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, "She knows, she knows that you've been drugging her! And now she's gone".

Shit.

"When did she leave" I question, "It doesn't matter she's long gone by now-".

"When did she leave!?" I shouted, "You have no right to shout at me!" Claudia retorted. "Why are we all shouting?" A voice says, I turn around and saw Ian, Irina, and Stefan walking down the stairs.

"Your pal here was drugging Yelena," Claudia says, at that moment I wanted to shoot her in the head. "What?" Ian says, "Cal, is this true?" Stefan asks. I didn't answer, I just stood there with my head tilted to the floor with my hands in my pocket.

"It is isn't it?" Irina says, she walks towards me and then punches me in the chest. "Why would you do that!?", "It was a mistake" I uttered. "Yeah no shit, you wronged her," Ian says. "Listen, all I need right now is for everyone to get a straight mindset so we can finally get rid of Alistair, I don't need you all constantly berating me!" I said.

As much as that sounded selfish, I needed them to understand.

"After we get rid of this problem, then we can find Yelena", "Find her? Then do what huh!? You think she's gonna run into your arms after you were manipulating her?" Irina says.

"I don't know!" I was enraged, "You're right, you don't. You give no regard for her or any human life because, at the end of the day, you're selfish and entitled to yourself" Claudia says. And she was right, if I cared about Yelena then I wouldn't even think about drugging her in the first place.

I had nothing to say, so I just walked past everyone and went up the stair then to my room. I fucked it all up, I want to go out there and look for her but I wouldn't know where to begin.

She's safer without me by her side anyway.

I have to get my head on straight for what's about to come so I head to the bathroom and twist the knob in the shower, I needed a cold shower.

I remove the clothing from my body and then stepped inside the shower, as the aloof water ran down my back, it sent goosebumps along my skin but relaxed my tense muscles.

I walk out of the bathroom after a few minutes and then picked up my suitcase, that's when I noticed that Yelena's duffel bag wasn't there.

I take out the folded suit set and then sat it on the bed, this would be the part where Yelena would criticize my outfit, but I went ahead and fucked it all up.
I button up my white dress shirt and then tucked it into my pants, I then slipped my jacket on and went back to my suitcase

I pulled out 2 Handguns and a tranq dart, I was ready for Alistair's and I confrontation, I'm hoping that the others are too. I walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs, I saw everyone waiting by the door. They were talking but as soon as there heard me come down, they stopped. I was walking towards the door but Stefan stopped me, "Look man, we don't support what you did, but we kinda understand where you were coming from and we all make mistakes", "It's what makes us human" Irina says. "We all have your back out there," Ian said.