ERROR_INVALID_FUNCTION-404

Cal and I got back to the safe house and told the others about our situation, "Sweet, Sweden sounds nice. Beautiful building and waterfronts" Stefan says. "When do we leave?" Claudia asks, "About half an hour so everyone go pack," Cal says.

He and I head back to our room and got to packing, I pull out a small suitcase from my closet and set it out on our bed. While packing my outfits, I glance over at Cal's suitcase and saw him packing 4 guns in the bottom. "How are you gonna get past airport security with those?" I ask, " Well my dear Yelena, we are not going to the airport. We are going to my private hanger".

"Okay I have another question, Can I have a gun?" I ask, "only for protection purposes".

Cal opens his nightstand and then pulls out a handgun, "Don't give me a reason to take it away from you" he says before handing it to me. I carefully take the gun from his and placed it under my folded clothes. "When we get to Sweden, how do you plan on finding Alistair?" I question, "I don't know, we'll just have to figure it out when we get there". Cal zips up his suitcase and sets it on the ground, "Be downstairs in 5 minutes" he says before leaving.

"Be downstairs in 5 minutes" I mock, "What am I a child?". I finish putting the last of my clothing in the suitcase and then grabbed my phone, luckily I didn't have much so it was easy for me to drag it down the flight of stairs. "Let me get that for you, ma'am," one of the guards says, he effortlessly lifts it from my hand.

I look around and saw more guards than normal, carrying hangers with clothing and clear protective mesh out the door. "Where'd all this stuff come from?" I ask, "They're mine," Irina says while struggling to carry a suitcase down the stairs. "I have a lot of designer clothes that I absolutely need with me," she says. I grab the other handle of the suitcase and helped her off the steps. "Thank you, where's Cal?" she asks, "I don't know, I'm pretty sure he's waiting in the jeep".

Claudia and Ian soon joined us while holding duffle bags in both hands, "Oh good you're down here Yelena, just hold this" Claudia says, I take the duffle bag from her right hand only to almost drop it due to its weight. "What hell is in this bag?", "Only a few guns for our men," Ian says.

"Let's go people," Cal says, he was standing at the door, we all load ourselves in Cal's jeep while the guards got in the 4 other vans that were parked outside. "Where's Irina?" Cal asks, just then we see her walk out the door of the house while on the phone. She had tears streaming down her face, Cal got out of the car and ran to her side.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but it was enough to anger Cal, "Damn It!" he shouts while holding Irina in his grasp. Cal pulls away and brought Irina into the car, he quietly sits in the driver seat to my right and then started the car, Irina was still in the back crying. "Is everything okay?" I softly asked, "No, Alistair's men. They killed Yulia" Cal says.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I say, "What happened?" Stefan asks. "A nurse found her unresponsive, I'm guessing they either poisoned her or stifled her," Cal says. "I'm so sorry," Claudia says, "Cal...can we please go get Inessa? I don't want them to get to her" Irina says.

"Yeah, anything you want, "Cal says, he steered the car out of the driveway and onto the main road.

After about 6 minutes, the car comes to a stop outside of The Criminal Intelligence Bureau. "You have 3 minutes," Cal says, Irina gets out of the car and heads to the station. "I didn't know that Irina's girlfriend worked for the police," I say, " Yeah, Cal was against it at first because she's a detective but eventually he came around. And Inessa didn't rat us out so that's a plus" Ian said. "So basically Cal's Homophobic?" Claudia asks, "No I'm not Homophobic, I just don't like the idea of my sister dating a cop regardless of gender" Cal explains.