VIII

Cal has been driving for a while now and yet we still haven't arrived at our destination, It was still night and I needed to sleep so I leaned my head back and shut my exhausted eyes.

After a few seconds, I felt a lot better but that came to an end once I felt the car take a huge swerve which jolted my body awake, luckily it wasn't enough to wake Claudia from her nap.

I look out the window and saw that we were back in the same lane, then I look up in the mirror and see Cal with that irritating smirk on his face. "You did that on purpose," I said. Cal didn't answer, he just kept driving and ignoring me.

"Fucking childish" I muttered under my breath.

After a minutes I set my sight outside of the window and realize that the car was pulling into a small runway that had a hanger to the side, Cal steered the car across the runway and into the hanger.

"Claudia get up, it's time to go" I whispered in her ear, soon enough she got up. "Where are we going?" Claudia asked while yawning. "Back to Russia," I told her.

"What, why?" she asked, "I'll tell you, later on, let's go," I said as I open the door. I step onto the platform the helped Claudia out of the car. We both stood by and watched as Cal had a conversation with two other people.

At that point, I thought that Claudia and I should make a run for it but knowing Cal, he would probably end up finding us both then kill us.

I was cut from my thoughts when I heard Cal calling for us, I grab onto Claudia's hand and pull her towards the plane in the hanger. We both walk through the open doors then quietly walk to the seats in the back. After we were seated I explained to Claudia what had happened in the past days I wasn't home.

"Wow, that's a lot," Claudia said, "Yeah, just do me a favor and don't tell Cal that I told you anything. I don't know if I was allowed to" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't" Claudia says while laying her head on my shoulder. Soon after, Cal and the two other people entered the plane. Cal sat in the upper seats while the other two people went into the cockpit. I buckle the seatbelt around Claudia's waist before doing mine. Shortly I hear the start-up of the plane engine and the plane began shaking, we were ready to go back to Russia.

                              ~~~•••~~~

My body jolted awake feeling a not-so-small turbulence, I was so tired I didn't even remember falling asleep but what I do know is that I needed to pee. I gently lift Claudia's head from my shoulder and got up, I then carefully set her head down onto the soft seat.

I got up and began walking further back into the plane, that's where I assume the restrooms were. After I made it to the back, I look to the left, and thank God the restroom was there.

I open the door only to see Cal in there, I quickly bring my hands up to my eyes and turn my back. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that someone was in here, I'll just go," I said.

I was about to walk off but I feel something spin me around and remove my hands from my eyes, it was Cal. Before my mind could register what was happening, Cal crashed his lips with mine.

Part of me wanted to pull away but the other said to stay, so guess what part I listened to.

My lips struggled to move with Cal's as he kept kissing me hungrily, I feel his hand slither around my waist and pull me closer to him. We both pulled away and gaze into each other's eyes as we both heavily panted.

I quickly got out of the bathroom and made my way back to the cabin, I noticed Claudia still sleeping so I sat in the seat across from her.

I know what y'all are saying, "omg she's so stupid" but I knew if I stayed that one thing would lead to another and I'd end up fucking him, which wouldn't be bad considering how hot he is but shit, I had to do something.