code 0x800ccc92_success

Cal...he was....drugging me?

Flashback - All The Times Yelena was drugged...well, the times that are known

1. "Can't you see, Yelèna?" He asks, Cal slides the palm of his hand across my cheek. "I tell you what, we'll take care of Tobias and when we get back, I'll make it up to you okay?", Just then I felt a small sting on my neck. I was too busy staring into Cal's mesmerizing eyes to pay it any attention.

2. He walks over to the wine cabinet, he soon turned around, revealing two half-full champagne glasses of what seemed to be Rosé. Cal hands me a glass before taking a sip of his, I press my lips against the glass and took a sip of the fresh, fruity liquid. It had a hint of something else that I couldn't make out.

"You feel any better?", I look up at him with a warm wistful smile. "Yes," I answered, "Good, Let's go" Cal takes the glass from my hand and then placed his and mine on the nightstand. He takes hold of my hand and guided me out the door. After a brief walk down the stairs, we walk out the front door and to Cal's car.

3. "What did you talk about?", "She kept trying to convince me that you would manipulate me and that I should leave you," I said before taking a glass from his hand. "I shouldn't have left, this is the exact reason why It didn't last. She fed everyone around me with lies" Cal says, "You wouldn't hurt me, would you?" I ask with a hint of concern on my face.

"Of course, not Yelena, I care too much about you to do that. I love you" Cal says, I finish my champagne and then put the empty glass on the tray that a server held."Now that's some good champagne", "Yeah, let's go see if we can find anything on Alistair," Cal says.

End of flashbacks...

How could he do this? how could he betray my trust? I thought, God I'm so stupid for even thinking for a second that I could change him, change his heart.

I exit the safari app and opened messages.

Yelena: Meet me in the car, NOW! Don't say anything to anyone.

Claudia: Why? What's going on?

Yelena: I'll explain when you get here.

After a couple of seconds, I hear a knock on the car window, It was Claudia. I open the car door and quickly dragged her ass inside. "What the hell is going on?" She asks, "It's Cal...He's been drugging me, trying to make me forget things".

"What? That's insane", I proceed to show Claudia the bottle of pills and the article from the internet.

"Oh god...baby I'm so sorry", "It's okay, it doesn't matter, as long as we get the hell out of here," I say. "What do you mean?", "I discreetly booked two plane tickets for you and me to leave tonight, we'll go to the US and stay in North Dakota. Away from this madness, away from Cal" I explain.

"Yelena, I'm sorry but...I can't come with you", "What? what are you talking about of course you can" I say. "I love Ian, I think what we have is real so, I can't leave him. And to be honest, I love this life. Running away from cops and into danger, especially with Ian. I'm in love with him".