VI

We've been driving for good while now, Cal didn't say a word to me, he didn't even glance my way.

"I'm sorry" I uttered, "For stabbing me and betraying my trust or sorry for not finishing the job?" Cal asked. "The first one, just take a moment and understand where I'm coming from," I said.

"I understand, If I were being manipulated by a deranged killer, I'd probably do the same thing. It doesn't mean that I forgive you, you betrayed my trust." Cal started, "Is there a way to get it back?" I asked.

Cal turned to look at me before saying "We'll discuss that topic when we get back". If I'm being honest, I felt some sort of relief that he said that.

Abruptly the car came to a stop, I look out the window saw a not-so-small warehouse. At the entrance stood two guards that were armed with heavy weapons. Cal opened the door and exited the vehicle, I did the same then waited for him to lead the way.

Cal walked towards me and handed held out a briefcase for me to hold. "Don't open this until I say otherwise, anything I say goes, understood?" Cal asked, "Yes" I answered before grabbing the briefcase.

Cal and I began walking towards the entrance. As we approached further, the guards gave Cal one glance before stepping aside, allowing us access to enter.

Cal opened the door and let me walk in first, I look around and saw drugs, lots and lots of drugs. There were a few people who were packing them up and testing them, I also noticed that some of them were running what seemed to be a meth lab.

Cal walked past me so I followed him as he made his way to the door in the back of the room. He opened the door and let me in first before entering. It was an office and a guy was sitting at the desk, I'm guessing that he's Erik Vasilievich.

"I'm busy," Erik said, he was too focused on the paper in his hands to look up, "Don't worry, this won't take long," Cal said. Erik looks up at Cal before putting the paper to the side. "The hell are you doing here Cal?" Erik asked, he had a tone that indicates that he was mad.

"Trying to put you and my dad's dispute to an end" Cal answered, he and I then took a seat in the chairs nearby. "You have a lot of nerves to come in here," Erik said, "I'm just doing what's right" Cal stated.

I feel a small nudge so I opened the briefcase and faced it towards Erik. "This is six hundred thousand dollars in cash, it's more than enough money to cover the number of drugs my father stole from you," Cal said. "And what if I don't take the money?" Asked Erik.

"Oh please, a greedy pig like you sees this amount of money and won't take it? You're insulting my generosity Mr.Vasilievich" Cal said, he then placed his hand over his chest as if his feelings were hurt.

"Fine, I'll take the money and all is forgiven," Erik said before rising from his chair. Cal got up from his chair then extended his hand, Erik clasped Cal's hand and gave it a firm shake. I handed the briefcase over to Erik before following Cal out the door.

Cal and I make our way across the room and out the door, I walk towards the car then pull the door open and put myself inside. Cal entered the car momentarily and close his door.

"I thought you said it was a meeting? It didn't seem like Erik wanted you there at all" I said to Cal, " Well if I told him I was coming, he'd want to kill me" Cal said.

The car ignites and began navigating in the opposite direction in which we came.

After a few minutes, we have finally returned to Cal's mansion. Cal and I got out of the car and into the house. As I was walking up the stairs I hear Cal say "My office, now".

I make my way up the steps and followed Cal to his office. I walk through the already opened door then walk to the chair that was positioned at Cal's desk, after a few seconds, Cal comes up to the desk and sits on the edge of it. He then turns my chair so that I'm looking at him.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" Cal asked, "Aren't we suppose to be talking about me earning your trust?" I asked. "We are, it's as simple as this. If you make it to the front door, I'll let you go, no more of me manipulating you and no more of my men following you. However, if you don't make it, then you belong to me and you can't ever leave. If I say jump, you say how high. If I say run, you say how far. You'll go where ever I go and whenever I say it, understand?" Cal asked, "This is crazy, you're crazy," I said in an inconceivable tone. "Have you met me?" Cal asked."Fine, we have a deal," I announced.

"3....2...1...Go" As soon as Cal finished saying those words I rapidly got out of the chair and ran through the door. I began hastily running down the stairs, I was only a few steps away from the door.

Suddenly I feel a huge stinging discomfort in my back, it numbed my body and caused me to fall to the ground. I try to get up but my body was in too much pain. I lift my head and look behind me, only to see Cal holding a stun gun.

"You fucking bitch, you tased me," I said, "As far as I know, there weren't any rules. So, therefore, I am allowed to tase you" Cal said.

Cal released a small laugh before saying " I guess you're stuck with me now, dollface". Cal walks down the stairs and stands in front of me, he kneels on one knee then lifts my chin.
"Say it," Cal said, "Say what?" I asked confusingly. "Say that you belong to me," Cal said.

"No" I hissed at him, suddenly I felt another stinging distress in the same spot, Cal pulled the trigger on the stun gun once more but holds it for a while, he finally withdraws his finger from the trigger.

I began panting heavily due to the numbing pain all over my body, "Say. It" Cal repeated once more. He doesn't wait for me to formulate my words and pull the trigger once more, I let out a loud cry before obeying him.

"Fine!" I shouted, Cal removes his finger from the trigger again. "I belong to you" I breathed out. Cal then got up off his knees and removes the barbed darts from my back.

Cal lifted my numbed body from the floor and put me on his shoulder, he walks up the stairs and into my room. Cal holds my head while carefully placing my body on the bed.

"I'm gonna get you back for this," I said while looking up at him. "I'd like to see you try dollface," Cal said before walking away from the bed. He walks out the door then closes it behind him.

Once again, Cal wins.