Don't Stress Yourself (SS, LM)

Introduction:
Y/N is busy with studying for her exam. However, she's so stressed out that she barely eats or sleeps. Snape and Lucius make it their personal task to help her relax and take a break from studying.

Word count: 1.2k

Published: 1/23/2022

Author's note:
This will be the last one shot of TKOTD unless I get a new idea or if I get requests.

Definitely send a request for TKOTD if you have one! It can be anything that includes Y/N, Laura, Vera, Lopsy the House elf or Cindy the peacock as well as the Harry Potter characters, the Winx Club characters, the The Walking Dead characters and/or the Avatar: The Last Airbender characters.

I hope you have enjoyed these one shots!

Y/N sighs, staring at the computer screen. There's only a few days left before her exam starts.

She has been studying hard, using almost all her waking hours on preparing.

She's definitely stressed out, especially from the lack of sleep and lack of food.

But she can't stop now, she still has a lot to do!

While being too focused on what she's writing down, she doesn't hear the familiar sound of someone apparating.

In the living room of her shared home with her friends, Laura and Vera, Lucius and Snape have just appeared.

They barely get to take one step before they hear screaming.

"Jesus Christ, can't you two knock instead of appearing out of the blue?!" Laura yells, scolding them. They almost gave her a heart attack.

Vera got so startled that she dropped a plate of cookies on the ground.

"Great" she mutters, sighing.

Lucius clears his throat. "I apologise, it's merely a habit... We are wizards after all" he reminds them.

Sighing, Snape undoes the damage of the cookies with a wave of his hand. The cookies are no longer in several pieces and on a whole, non-broken plate. It appears back into Vera's hands.

"Thanks, but... Can they be eaten?" she questions. They have just been on the floor.

Lucius huffs. "Of course they can, they are as good as they were before. What do you think Severus did, just levitated them off the floor?" he asks sarcastically, muttering "Muggles" under his breath.

He then grabs a cookie and eats it, demonstrating that it's completely fine.

Laura and Vera look at each other. Well, if the snobbish, clean-freak Lucius Malfoy can eat it, then anyone can.

Shrugging, Vera turns around to leave. "Well, if you are sure. I'm going to give them to Y/N" she states as she takes a few steps.

She however stops as the two wizards follow her.

"How is she?" Lucius asks, looking a bit worried.

"She hasn't answered any of my messages in her enchanted notebook" Snape adds.

The two girls sigh. "We have an upcoming exam in a few days. Y/N has been studying hard, too hard if you ask me. She hasn't joined us for dinner for a few days" Laura explains, looking worried for her friend.

Vera nods. "Yeah, that's why I was going to give her the cookies. To make sure she eats something" she says.

She barely finishes her sentence before Snape grabs the plate out of her hands.