Halloween Party (SS, LM, Valtor, Zuko)

Introduction:
Y/N is invited to her cousin's Halloween party while Snape, Lucius, Valtor and Zuko are visiting her and her friends.

This is a request from Encantadiafan12. Thank you for your request!

Happy Halloween!🎃👻 Y/C/N means your cousin's name.

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 10/31/2022 ———————————————

Word count: 2.5k
Warning: Mentions of ghosts, spiders, vampires and zombies

It's the Halloween season! Y/N, Laura and Vera are waiting for their guests to arrive. They have invited Snape, Lucius, Valtor and Zuko.

As they still aren't sure what they will do on Halloween, they have decided to celebrate the spooky season with the four guys today. Halloween is next week, so they still have some time to think about what they are going to do on that day.

The three girls are currently decorating the house with spooky things - ghosts, spiders, pumpkins with scary faces.

While Y/N is setting the table, Laura is preparing to greet the guests. Well, correction - to scare the guests.

"Laura, what are you doing?" Vera questions.

Laura smirks. "I want to scare Snape" she states as she puts on a ghost costume. To make it scarier, she's putting on a pumpkin mask with a scary face. She has painted it with a little bit of red colour so it looks like blood.

Vera gasps. "Okay, that mask is creepy! Do you have to wear it? You might literally scare them to death" she says, shaking a bit.

"Pfft, no I won't. And yes, the mask is necessary. You know it's not easy to scare Snape!" she points out.

Vera sighs. "I guess you have a point... Okay, fine. Do you need any help?" she offers.

Laura is deep in thought. "Well, can you turn off the lights when they arrive? That should spook them!" she states.

"Sure, I can do that" Vera says, shrugging.

They suddenly hear a few knocks on the door. "Ooh, it's them!" Laura exclaims, smirking beneath the mask.

"Hey, Y/N! We will greet them, don't worry!" she innocently shouts.

"Okay!" Y/N shouts back from the living room, finishing the last details.

Laura and Vera go into their positions. Meanwhile, the arriving guests outside are getting impatient.

"What's taking them so long?" Lucius demands.

Snape sighs. "No idea, but I do hope they will let us in soon. I don't want to meet Valtor and the Fire Prince out here..." he mutters.

Suddenly, the lights from the windows are off. It's completely dark.

"What's happening? Is the... What do the Muggles call it again? Ah, yes, electricity. Is the electricity out?" Lucius asks.

"No idea" Snape says, raising an eyebrow. What's happening?

They both scream loudly when the door opens, revealing something... A ghost? A pumpkin man? A pumpkin ghost? There's blood on its face...

Both wizards calm down and instantly glare at the figure in front of them when they hear laughter.

"Haha, you should have seen the looks on your faces!" Vera says as she reveals herself from behind the door, laughing.

Laura is laughing as well. "Dude, that was awesome! You both screamed like girls!" she exclaims, laughing hysterically.