A Game of UNO (SS, LM, V/B, Z)

Introduction:
The three girls have invited their friends from the Wizarding World, the Winx Club dimension and the Avatar: The Last Airbender dimension. As the others hang out at Hogwarts, Vera cleans up the house while Y/N plays a game of UNO with Snape, Lucius, Valtor and Zuko. Will the guys be annoyed to be in each other's presence? Or will they have fun playing the Muggle game together?

PS: This is a request from Encantadiafan12  here on Wattpad & Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 1.8k

Published: 2/6/2022

Y/N tucks into her meal, enjoying her lunch. She just spent an hour cleaning her room and decided that she deserved a break.

Today they will have visitors from the other dimensions - the Winx Club dimension and the Avatar: The Last Airbender dimension. The Winx girls as well as Aang, Toph, Katara and Sokka will be here any minute.

However, they aren't the only ones who will show up - so will Valtor and Zuko.

Y/N sighs. She wonders if the guys will be fighting today...

Snape and Lucius don't seem to get along with Zuko, so she wonders if that will be the same case for Valtor. The two of them have never met before, so that will be interesting to witness.

Speaking of the two Slytherins, they will come as well, so will the Trio and their friends.

Just as she finishes her lunch, Laura and Vera enter the living room.

"Oh, hi, guys. Are you ready for our guests?" she questions.

Laura nods. Just as Vera is about to answer, she widens her eyes.

"Wait a minute, we didn't clean the kitchen, the living room nor the bathroom!" she exclaims.

Laura is about to tell her to calm down, she however decides not to. She knows that Vera cares a lot about cleaning up - it's almost a hobby of hers.

She can spend hours and hours of scrubbing and cleaning. She once mentioned that it's therapeutic to her.

As Laura and Y/N look at each other, they both shrug. They decide not to comment. However, can she clean up in time?

The answer to that question is no as they hear someone knock on the front door.

"Great, they are already here!" Vera says as she sighs. She then disappears from the living room.

"Wait, is she going to clean up NOW?" Laura questions, raising an eyebrow.

Y/N sighs. "I have no idea. Come up, let's not let them wait" she says before rising from her seat.

The two of them approach the door before opening it.

"Hey, guys!" Stella says before hugging the two girls. She immediately enters the house.

"Um, Stella... They didn't tell us to enter yet" Bloom says, facepalming.

The others merely laugh at the Fairy of the Shining Sun's behaviour.

"Oh, come on, Bloom. I'm sure they don't mind" Stella says while looking around the house.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Laura try their best to hide their laughs.

Y/N then clears her throat. "Well, come in!" she says as she smiles.

As everybody enters, they all look around as well. "Hey, this place is nice!" Aang exclaims.