Birthday Party (SS, LM, Valtor, Negan, Zuko)

Introduction:
Y/N's friends, Laura and Vera, have been acting quite strange recently. What are they up to? Are they planning something?

This is not a request, it's a birthday present for myself🥳🎂🎁

This is a crossover between Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 7/23/2022
———————————————

Word count: 3.3k
Warning: Jealousy, swear words and mentions of fire

Y/N is currently in her room, reading a book. She however can't seem to concentrate. Her friends, Laura and Vera, have been acting quite strange recently. They always seem secretive whenever in her presence, almost like they are hiding something.

What are they up to? Did they accidentally set something on fire?

Shrugging it off, she continues reading her book.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Laura and Vera are busy making a cake.

"Why are we baking it, by the way? We could just ask the house elves at Hogwarts, or even at Malfoy Manor" Laura points out, shrugging.

Vera sighs in irritation. "I know that, but I'm sure Y/N will appreciate us making it for her" she tells her.

Suddenly, they smell something burning.

"Um, Vera-" Laura says just an explosion can be heard.

They are now covered in cake dough. Well, the cake wasn't done, then. Only a few parts were burned while the rest were... not even close to being ready.

As Laura raises an eyebrow brow at her, Vera sighs. "Okay, fine. House elves it is. Let's not tell Hermione, though" she says.

They know that the Gryffindor girl isn't too fond of house elves doing work for their masters.

"Deal. Now, let's clean up before Y/N notices this mess" Laura states.

The two girls quickly clean up the oven, floor and themselves before writing a letter to the people of the Wizarding World. They are still not exactly sure how it works after all this time, but they simply just have to write down the name of the receiver, wait a few minutes for an owl to appear before the letter is on its way.

They suspect it's Dumbledore's doing.

Speaking of the party, they have planned everything. Tomorrow they will celebrate Y/N's twenty-third birthday in Malfoy Manor.

They are really happy that the Malfoys agreed to it. They are sure Lucius would say no in an instant if they told him who they have invited. They did tell him, of course, but they didn't mention everybody.

This party is certainly going to be fun and interesting... They need to prepare some popcorn as well.

The girls are startled as an owl flies inside the kitchen with a letter attached to its leg.

"That was quick..." Vera mutters, trying to steady her heartbeat. She almost got a heart attack.

Laura grabs the letter as she starts reading it. "Lucius is mocking us, saying he was just waiting for us to beg his house elves to make the cake. What a meanie" Laura says as she huffs.

Vera laughs. "Well, to be fair, we did do a terrible job..." she points out.

"Yeah, and it was your idea" Laura reminds her.

"Okay, okay, you win" Vera says as she sighs. Perhaps they should have asked the house elves from the start...
______________________________

The next day, it's time. Everything is ready - the cake, the snacks, the decorations, the people.