[02] I remember how I proposed.

"I-I so what? I like the jewelry!" She stuttered. Of course, she didn't just like the ring. It was precious to her. The only thing that kept her alive through one year of hell was his photos and the rings.

"Yeah, sure, like I'm gonna believe that." He scoffed.

"I don't care if you do or not." She said, coldly.

"Same." He said, coldly but words do hurt.

"Room?"

"You know the guest room."

She nodded and picked up her bags. Rushing in, she slammed the door close and breathed out as the tears she was holding in finally began to fall.

"Did you forget how I proposed?" Whispered to herself, sliding down the door and clenching her hand which had the ring as if protecting it.

-FLASHBACK-

"You proposed Todoroki! How did you do it?" F/n questioned Momo. The thing was she had already purchased the rings and now she was panicking, what if he doesn't like the rings? What if I do something stupid? God, I am not fine! What if He says no? Huff. That's of course not gonna happen. At least that makes me feel better, She thought.

"F/n, calm your ass down."

"And how do I do that?" She bit her lip as her feet bounced. It was irritating Momo.

She sighed, "First of all, why isn't he proposing to you?"

"Because it doesn't matter! And that dumbfuck isn't gonna do it anytime soon or wouldn't do it because of his pride and shit." F/n complained making her chuckle.

"Aww, what pride when my best friend is so cute." She patted her back.

"Right! I am telling you! He's so full of himself. But here's the thing. He has every reason to be full of himself. He is good at every fucking thing."

"Indeed, he is. Also, chill. Just don't be nervous when you propose."

"What the fuck! Are you kidding me? I've been nervous for the past three months."

Momo gave her a look that told her to go die.

She whined, "come on now, say something!"

"What do you want me to say! You've been preparing for this for the past three months. Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Is-is that weird?" She tittered nervously. "And because we were working almost every day and every weekend, so it took time." She mumbled.

"Of course, it is."

"Oh my god, please I'm already embarrassed to death right now. If you could just tell me what to do with my life now?"

"I'm not telling you a thing. You've prepared, nothing could go wrong. Go and propose him." She pushed her out of the room.

"Eh? Open up, fucker!" She banged on the door.

"Come to me when you stop biting your nails," Momo yelled from inside.

F/n whined and turned around. "Fuck! What am I gonna do? Should I go to Deku?"

She thought for a while and yeah, that'd be a bad idea. They both are so shy that they would probably die before giving her valuable pointers.

"Ugh! I am all on my own!"

Her phone rang, startling her. She got it out from her pocket, and almost dropped it, startled once again. It was Katsuki.

"Is there a flower around so I could should I pick or not? What the fuck am I saying! He's just a boyfriend, not a loan shark. What could go wrong!?" She rambled to herself, finally picking up the call.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN, DUMBASS? IT'S BEEN ONE HOUR YOU TOLD ME TO COME AND YOU ARE NOT HERE YET! God, I almost blasted my phone."

Her eyes widened, what was the time, she checked and cursed at herself.

"I am sorry. I'll come fast, I promise, just stay there, okay?"

"Come fast. Don't ruin the weekend."!

"Yes." She cut the call and looked at the box which had rings for them. "Just do it, F/n. You don't want to ruin the date. You're already late." She rushed to where he was.

"Katsuki!!" She yelled running to the beach towards him with a nervous smile.

Bakugou turned his gaze towards her, quickly sending her a death glare.

"Look how late you are! Where were the fuck were you?" He squeezed her in a hug angrily.

"I'm sorry, I lost the track of time."

"Tch I wanna blast you."

"I said I'm sorry." She pouted. "But why are you standing here? I set it up there- Holy mother of Gawd! What are these people doing?" She wiggled out of his grip, pouting and running towards the two couples who seem to be enjoying the beautiful setup she created.

"GET OUT OF HERE! It's not for you!" She yelled at them causing them to run off. "Never come back again!"

Bakugou fought a smile, walking towards the angry girl.

"I am sorry...this is for you."

"Incredible, the times you've apologized today."

"Shut up."

"What is this for, anyway? Are you proposing to me or something?" He scoffed at himself, of course, she wouldn't just propose out of nowhere. But seeing as her head snapped up to his height with goggle eyes made him rethink.

"Wait- YOU ARE!?"

Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Ah! I ruined everything." She cried.

"H-hey why are you crying?" He panicked.

"Because I can't do anything right! I arrived late and some weird couple was sitting at the place set up for you." She sobbed when Bakugou cupped her cheeks. And right then, a huge gust of wind came messing up her cute cozy set up on the beach causing her to cry even more.

"Everything is messed up!" She exclaimed as he hugged her. He was overwhelmed with happiness, he couldn't explain. A start of a family with her. She made the first step. He didn't expect any of this.

"What the fuck are you saying, F/n? This is perfect. Thank you."
Those words calmed her down as he rubbed her back.

"But-But it's ruined."

"I didn't need any of that, okay?!" He growled. "I just want you...need you for the rest of my life so shut your fucking mouth up and do it already. Propose, fast. So that I can go home and make love to you."

She blushed and took out the tiny box of rings. She got on one knee, "Will you marry me, Bakugou Katsuki?"

He jumped on her, hugging her, and gave her the sweetest smile which was so rare to get out of him. "Of fucking course. I will marry you to death! I love you, L/n F/n!"

"I love you too." She said, smiling back.

"Ah fuck it! Let's just make out here." He kissed her passionately, and hungrily.

"Uhm Katsuki stop! First the rings!"

"Fuck the rings!"

"Sweetheart!" She whined.

"Okay fine! Gimme the box!" And he hurriedly slid the ring on her finger. Doing the same with him, she smiled.

Claps were heard. Everyone was there, every friend of yours was there. Momo must've called them.

F/n gasped. "Why is everyone staring at us? Let's hide!"

"Tch. Dumbass!" Kasturi chuckled.

-END OF FLASHBACK-