[16] she's tired.

Katsuki was worried to death. He was holding while (f/n) was sleeping. She had been sleeping so much that it was unhealthy. 14-17 hours a day, she just slept.
When Bakugou asked what was up with her, she just that she was tired.

The male picked up his phone and called a therapist and was about to book an appointment, when he realised he should atleast ask her first.

"F/n, love." He shook her as gently as he could.
"wake up, baby. We gotta talk."
Her eyes fluttered open to look at katsuki and she smiled sweetly, "you're here."
He smiled back and nodded, "always with you, always will be here."
"I'm tired. I am going to sleep-"
Katsuki leaned down and slammed their lips together and kissed her harshly and she gasped into the kiss, her eyes widened and her sleep forgotten. She kissed back but couldn't keep up, so she gently tapped his shoulder.

"Katsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened?"

"I love you. You know that right?"

"I love you too." She smiled.

"I know you love me. You love me so much and I love you so much that my heart- ugh it's hard to explain. But my point is that you're not happy..." There was a pause as (f/n) sat up, "I want you to be happy and you keep sleeping most of the time. You're tired and you're avoiding and-" he took a deep breath and then sighed, "and I think we should consult with a therapist, baby, hm?"

"I-" she didn't know what to say. Yes, if she faces her emotions she was not happy. It had been a long time since she had experienced that emotion. It was something strange to her now, being happy. Even now, by katsuki by her side, she kept thinking negative, like when was he gonna leave her again? And she really wanted to feel a different emotion, anything but this gloomy feeling in her chest.

Bakugou shifted closer to her and embraced her close to his chest. The safe feeling took over, but then how long was it going to last was the thought.

Something's really wrong with me. And she wanted to cry but no tears came out. She also wanted to hit katsuki sometime because she was angry at him but she loved him she love him but she wanted to smack him for being so rude to her. but she never did coz she never could because she was forgetting how to express.

"You have to heal, love. You need to. You want to heal. And no one's stopping you. I am by your side, so will you...uh please be my side too? Present and laughing and not sleeping all the ti- wait shit that kinda sounds rude-"

F/n cut his words off and nodded, "let's go see a therapist."

Katsuki smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "thank you, f/n."

"She's diagnosed with major depressive disorder, her anxiety levels are up, and she could show anger when she heals from this, so I expect you to be patient with her." The therapist said.

"I understand." He spoke, his red eyes piercing through the male therapist's eyes. "And you. Don't. Try. Anything. Funny. I know she's real beautiful but she's mine."

The male sweated, "yes, i know. And it's forbidden to indulge with your patient like that. It's against the rules."

"Good. Now tell me what can I do for her?"

"Sex."
The male blinked and looked at him.

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, "I'll tell f/n her therapist is a pervert-"

"Wait. Okay. That might have been inappropriate." He shook his head, bowing apologizing.

"Yes, that was inappropriate."

"I am sorry. I meant that having intercourse might spark something between you guys."

"I don't think you understand, Dr. Ryan. The spark hasn't gone anywhere, it hasn't lost, she has."

"Yes, I understand, and I think that talking to her, not just holding her, not just being with her but doing all those things which makes her believe that nothing has changed between you guys."

"Okay." Katsuki nodded. "Now?"

Ryan spoke with a smile, "Now, I suggest that you come for therapy too. You're in desperate need of o-"

"Watch your words, doctor, because I really am in need of one." Bakugou glared at the doctor, physically seeing him sweat.

"Okay. Haha. Sorry, dynamite."

"Bakugou." He shook his hand and went outside while the doctor squealed because he had just seen his two favourite heroes.

Bakugou looked around for f/n, and when he finally spotted her sleeping on a bench, on the brink of falling and hitting her face on the ground, he rushed to her.

"What did Dr. Ryan say? Is something wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you. He said that you were so strong, mentally and physically to go through so much shit that you developed some defense mechanism to avoid those things and one of those things was sleep."

"Does that mean I'm all good?" She looked at Katsuki driving the car. He looked so perfect.

"No, love, we gotta work together to make you happy. Please allow me that, okay?"

"Yes."