[21] the incredible duo

The next day, in a crowded marketplace, Bakugou and F/n found themselves face to face with a seemingly ordinary person. The atmosphere shifted, and an unsettling feeling crept over them. It took a moment for the realization to hit-they were dealing with a villain in disguise.

Bakugou's eyes narrowed as he clenched his fists. "Something's off about this guy."

F/n scanned the surroundings, her instincts tingling. "Right. We might be dealing with a stealthy one."

Without warning, the disguised villain revealed his true form, a sinister grin playing on his lips. "Surprised, heroes?"

The market place bustled, shouts and screams following with sounds if running. And for a moment f/n froze. The guilt creeping back in. That disgust feeling taking over her when she that was soon replaced by a hand wrapping around her waist.

"Snap out of it, baby. We save them together just like old times." Katsuki whispered in her ear, as people pushed through them.

"Ye-yeah. Yeah." F/n tried shaking the feeling but couldn't. Her breaths got heavier. "What if th-they die because of m-me?"

Bakugou's grip tightened around F/n, his voice firm. "None of this is your fault, dumbass. We're heroes, and we're damn good at it. We save people because it's what we do. Focus on the mission, and we'll get through this together."

He gently turned her to face him, his crimson eyes locking onto hers. "You're strong, F/n. Don't let guilt drag you down. It was never your fault to begin with. We're a team, and we've got each other's backs. Now, let's kick this villain's ass and protect these people."

She took a shaky breath in and nodded. "The incredible duo."

"That's right. That's us." He kissed her forehead, and separated from her as she looked at him with wide worried eyes. "You'll do well." He shot himself up in the air with his explosion.

Bakugou soared through the air, ready to confront the villain head-on. F/n followed suit, activating her manipulation quirk to create a barrier between the villain and the panicked crowd.

The villain, realizing the formidable duo he was up against, launched an attack.Bakugou's explosions clashed with the villain's destructive quirk, creating a chaotic display of power.

F/n used her manipulation to redirect the villain's attention away from the civilians, giving Bakugou the opportunity to strike.Their teamwork was impeccable, a seamless dance of power and strategy.

Bakugou's fierce determination and F/n's clever use of her quirk created an unstoppable force. As the battle unfolded, the villain struggled against the overwhelming strength of the incredible duo.

Soon, the villain was on the ground in his own pool if blood, and bakugou and f/n stood beside each other both bleeding and sweating heavily.

Pride bloomed in f/n's chest for herself and bakugou and she smiled, looking up at the night sky. "We make one hell of a team."

And then she laughed, her voice ringing in bakugou's air that caused him to smile.

Bakugou nodded, his gaze unwavering as he looked at her lovingly. "Damn right we do. This is just the beginning, baby."

"My brother will come for you." A hoarse voice said from below before it slowly faded away into nothingness.

F/n's smile faltered at the ominous words, but Bakugou's grip on her shoulder tightened in reassurance. "Let him come. We'll be ready for anyone stupid enough to mess with us."

"Is that manipulator?"

"Oh, yes. Oh my god."

"She saved us."