[07] you look disgusting.

Bakugou looked behind the tree to see the man gone. He sighed in relief but when heard a sniffle, he looked down and met her teary eyes, rubbing her red nose. His heart melted at the sight but he knew nothing was between them anymore, just a relationship of two colleagues for a while.

"Don't get the wrong idea." He said nonchalantly, breaking her already broken heart.

Right...It was just to stop me from sneezing. She thought. She clenched her hands and pushed him away.

"I know but please stay in your limits, Bakugou." Her voice cracked as she said the words. She looked away in embarrassment. She wanted to kiss him again but she wanted it be full of love, not because of some lame reason.

"Right! I am sorry I kissed you. But just to let you know I didn't do it coz I wanted to, you taste disgusting, anyway." He let out harshly and walked back to his car, and you followed him silently.

I am disgusting...right. No matter how positive she was before, now it was sure affecting a lot. The words people say, she can bear. But what his ex-fiancé says, it hurts. It hurts so damn much.

The car ride was silent. Just silent. It was not awkward. They both were thinking. F/n thought about the kiss they shared just now, why did it still feel so full of love. Bakugou thought about the same for a while but later it shifted to the case they were working on.

"Ahm, hello!" Izuku said, awkwardly, seeing you walk into the house. Tonight was a party for all heroes and he came to invite.

F/n turned around, with wide eyes. She bowed.
"I am sorry!" She let out quickly. She always wanted apologise for everything she caused and to whoever she hurt but never got the chance because people started hurting and degrading her.

"Eh?"

"For what I caused. And for hurting you, I am sorry."

Bakugou sighed. "What are you here for?" He asked.

Izuku ignored the apology but it was unintentional and answered Bakugou. "Kaachan, did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"The party tonight for heroes! How could you forget?" He whined.

"Ah, shit!" The blonde cursed. "Can I not come?"

"No, Kaachan! You have to! And everyone is waiting for you anyways. Dress up, fast!"

They argued for a while and F/n just stood there, completely ignored by the two of them.

"Please! Go on and change!" He pushed him in kis house.

"That damn deku!" He growled.

"Oh, F/n, you can come too!" He smiled nervously.

"Ah, no, thank you. I'll just stay at home." She bowed. "I know sorry can't repair the things. But I really am sorry. I - I don't know what to say. I know that what i did is unforgivable. I just never meant that to happen. Never. I'm sorry. I-I'll go now."

Before he could say anything, she ran inside, bumping into Bakugou's chest. She looked up at him. 'You taste disgusting,' "sorry." She mumbled and moved aside.

Bakugou went outside to see Izuku waiting for him. "Kaachan, can you call F/n too?"

"Why?"

"Well, uh she is invited by All might because she's a hero too. And he said to definitely bring her."

He sighed and went in again.