[04] it's Bakugou for you.

"Here are the sandwiches, Bakugou-san." The boy from before, entered, smiling.

"Hm. You can go."

"Not even a thank you." He whined and went away.

"Have it." He ordered to F/n.

"Ahm thank you."

After eating quickly, they both sat in the car and got on with the job. They both were the serious type when it came to missions and stuff but F/n did joke around a bit, back in the days.

"So we're gonna check the bar since he must have-"

"Yeah!"

"I am gonna manipulate their minds. Then you come in and talk to the bartender while I go near him for a drink. That'd be the smoothest way. Hm?" F/n explained the plan.

"No, you are not going near him."

"Why-"

"Shut up. I'll go first-"

"let's just go together." She uttered.

They both got off the car and entered the bar. It was crowded even at noon. Bakugou held her hand out of instinct, it was his habit whenever he was out with F/n, causing her to jolt but she let it go for now. Having the villain caught was much more important.

"I got him." Bakugou pulled her on a side. She gasped when her back hit the wall and he leaned down.

"Act. He's watching us."

"O-okay." Her face reddened because a certain blonde was so close to her face.

"Did you forget or something?" Bakugou whisper shouted.

"What?" She furrowed her brows and whispered back.

"I said to act! He's watching us. He'll be suspicious of us."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Wrap your arms around my neck and just lean close, I don't wanna kiss you so just do that."

She nodded, hurt by his words but she didn't think much about it and did what he said. He picked her up. His hands traveled down to her lower back.

"He's wearing a black long coat, probably still watching us. Near the bartender." He whispered in her ear.

He was honestly controlling himself not to just smash his lips onto hers. She was so close and his heart was racing but this was just work.

"I see him, he's..." she sighed, the warmth in her body after one year will be gone now. "He's not watching us."

He let out a breath of relief and put her down, backing away as they looked at him again with bright red faces. They shouldn't have done that, it was very distracting.

"I'll try and read his mind."

"You can read minds?"

"Yeah, developed my quirk when I was practicing."

He didn't say anything and let her do her thing.

"Katsuki? That's the wrong guy. His mind says that he just broke up with his girlfriend and is making him. Sad. That's not the guy."

His heart fluttered when she called his name.

"We've given the wrong information, then, like the wrong face even. Can you try and get to know more? Oh, and it's Bakugou for you."

Her heart broke. "Yeah, right. I am sorry, Bakugou." She didn't show it and concentrated on her job trying to get and know more but got nothing that matches the villain's data.